CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Coconuts

My girls enjoy a daily smoothie from Coconuts and we try and support the business at least once during our visit. Yes, it is expensive relative to home, but the atmosphere is priceless. Also, there is nothing much better than watching children indulge in something special.

I think we should all support Coconuts during our vacation – at lease once; Thistle Lodge too.

See you all in the summer,

Pete.

Re: Coconuts

Entertaining dialogue. I have nothing significant to contribute to this discussion, but also don’t believe I need to support Coconuts or the Thistle. I am, however, using this thread as a segue to Lynn Perkins, since I noticed his contribution.

We just completed our annual 2 week stay and conditions were very good. Weather was fine, interlopers were minimal, and beach sights were interesting. We did have red tide for the last 2-3 days, which was a bit uncomfortable for our throats, but not bad enough to chase us from the beach. But, enough of the babble. For the first time in our 30+ years, there was no cleaning service after our first week. We did get new towels, etc. but no cleaning. As I recall, both of our weeks were nicked $143 as maintenance charges for housecleaning.

Lynn, shouldn’t there have been a reduced charge for week 52 if no housekeeping service was planned to be provided?