CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: theft

Well said, George!! I'd be happy to have you for a neighbor.

Birds of a.feather flock together!

Somewhere in this thread of conversation and above conversations regarding thefts and what type of locks may and may not work - wouldn't it just be simpler to go to the front door and use your key rather than trying to fiddle with some bike lock or whatever? We too have enjoyed the convenience of leaving our lower level unit unlocked and have always known the possibility of a walk in theft could occur. I guess we've been fortunate all of these years. It's a terrible experience for those of you that endured this and I'm sorry it has come to this.

Regarding supporting Coconuts or not - we have enjoyed the convenience and appeal of sitting down to a nice lunch by the pool and listening to Danny Morgan. I felt the prices were reasonsable considering what you got. The portions and quality of food were good. However, I would say the past almost two years the menu has changed and you don't get an adequate amount of food for the cost you are paying. I don't blame people for not wanting to support the greediness of this establishment just because the economy is getting better or whatever their reasons for the disappointing portions, quality, and pricing.