CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New President at FGH

Last year, I informed our Board Members that I would like to serve as President of FGH until my term as Director expired in 2014, since then my wife's health has worsened greatly and I need to focus on her well being. We do have very good support from 3 ladies, who take care of most of her needs, but I need to be available as much as possible. I also have had some heath issues that needed to be attended to, so I announced at the Spring meeting that I was not able to serve another year. I nominated Vic Van Drake, who has served very capability on the Board in the last year and he was elected Preident.

Vic is a very geate, focused person and I have no doubt that he will be a better President than I have been.

it has been a great honor to enjoy your support and I hate to step aside, but time waits for no man. I feel that my best contribution to the association has been to establish a better line of communication between the Board and the owners and to try to present the truth in complaints and complements from the owners.

I thank all of your for the opportunity to serve and I hope to be able to enjoy the lovely resort we have enjoyed for so many years!! I would still love to hear from our owners.

Best wishes to Vic as he assumes my duties and be sure to give him the same respect you have always given me!
Lynn L Perkins

Re: New President at FGH

I hope Vic monitors this forum and provides information and advice as you have.

Good luck, Lynn.

Lynn,

First, I pray your wife's health improves and I hope you are both able to vacation again at Casa Ybel. Second, thanks for your dedicated service.

To Vic,

If you read this blog, good luck! My advice would be to monitor this website from time-to-time, it can be entertaining.

Lynn

Thank you for the very good service you have provided during your term of office as our President. In particular, we appreciate your participation in this forum, and for responding positively where appropriate matters have been raised.

It is a great shame that you are unable to continue, but I do understand your situation, and wish you and your wife well.

I do hope that Vic will continue your good work and participate in our forum.