CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love this place!

“Love this place!”

Stayed here last week and this by far is the best place we have ever stayed. Stayed in a one bedroom unit which was more than enough space for two people. Bedroom was the first room as you enter the unit with the bathroom being next. Bedroom was a good size and equipped with king bed, flat screen tv and closet.
Bathroom layout was excellent. There was a sink area, then the tub/toilet area, then another sink area. Each area can be closed off/locked for privacy. Although there was only the two of us it was nice that we each had our own sink area. Next you come to the open area which is the kitchen (full fridge, stove/oven, microwave, sink, dishwasher, coffeemaker) and living area.
Kitchen was stocked with basic glasses/plates/silverware and small appliances. The only thing I did not see was pots and pans. So if you are planning on making your own meal you may want to bring your own or inquire if the units have pots/pans. I noticed a built-in grill at the units on either side of ours but not at our unit. Not sure if maybe they are placed at every other unit.
Living area opens to the lanai. Lanai had a view of the ocean. View in our room (135) was partially blocked by trees but it was still beautiful. You are close enough to hear the ocean when sitting on lanai. Living area included a coach, chair and flat screen tv with plenty of room to navigate. It was not at all cramped. There is a dining table between the kitchen and living area.
Housekeeping was top notch in our unit. Not sure what time she arrived but she was done in our unit by 11:00 which was perfect for us. She left the place spotless each day.
Beach was just a short walk across the beautiful, lush grass. This was one of the cleanest beaches I have ever seen. There was no trash anywhere! And of course plenty of sea shells; although I did find better selection of shells further down the island for some reason.
I felt like this resort thought of everything. There is a shell cleaning station as you come off the beach which is nice to get all the sand cleaned off everything. Each unit had a faucet outside so you could rinse off before going into your unit.
There is no shortage of activities here either. The pool area was very nice with plenty of chairs already set up.
The only other observation I noticed was the lack of outside lighting. This is due to the sea turtle nests. It is not a problem just something I wanted to point out. If you want to use the lanai after sunset you will be sitting in the dark. :-)
This was the perfect place for our anniversary celebration and we cannot wait to go back.

Re: Love this place!

MY GOD! does anyone actually believe this jacka$$ and his line of bull$hit? "oh, I had such a great time, I even bought a couple of weeks while I was at it".

If you're so **** happy, why don't you use your real name instead of good news godfrey, or whatever. Please, just STOP IT!!!!

Wally, I should harpoon your a$$!

give it your best shot matey! RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I wish this website could be used for positive or valid negative comments, not to insult people you don't even know!!

Lynn Perkins

I quite agree with you, Lynn. Those stupid comments make a mockery of the site, and insult the regular members.

I keep saying that email addresses should be included before an item can be accepted for the site.