CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Will Definitely Be Back!

Thanks for the great response to your stay at Casa Ybel. You were in one the 40 bedrooms units, which were the first ones built at the resort. I have been on the Board of Directors of FGH, which are the 2 bedroom units just down the beach. We have owned there for more than 30 years and we love it!! I sincerely believe that Casa Ybel is the BEST condo on Sanibel. I hope you would consider purchasing a week at one of 2 interval associations at Casa Ybel As a director, we strive to maintain a 5 star rating with more facilities than any other similar resort on Sanibel.

I am sorry for the negative comment you have received for your blog!! Some people jump at the chance to criticize others for anyn kind of comment that be be construed as positive and make critical comments about them, BUT you are spot one on you kind statements. Hilton does an excellent job of managming our resort as well as 11 or 12 other resorts on Sanibel and Captiva. They are stricely manangers and have no financial interst in the resorts and they do an excellent job in management OR they would not continut in that position. AND I receive no compensation from Hilton nor from FGH Association unless I submit a bill, will have done less then half the time I have been on the Board!! I truly love the resort and you shoud too!!

Lynn L Perkins

Lynn,
I'm guessing you are an educated person? Have you ever read one of your posts before hitting the "send" button? you may want to invest in an english lesson, or at least figure out how spell check works. My six year old son has better spelling and grammar.

As for good news gary, c'mon Lynn, you really think he was an actual visitor? Why would he sign in as "good news gary" and not use his real name? I believe you may be past your prime. I was also glad to hear from you that Hilton has "no financial interest" in Casa Ybel. WOW! They're doing all that stuff FOR FREE.

Jonas, I am as much of a stickler for spelling, syntax, and grammar as the next person, but I try to limit my criticisms of poor usage to those who, in my view, deserve upbraiding. This includes those who write the many sarcastic and unhelpful postings attacking people who view the world differently than they do. Lynn is not one of these people.

I think if you go back and reread some of his postings over the past few months, you might get a clue as to why he has been less attentive to grammatical accuracy than he was before.

Thanks George. Hitting the wrong key is very easy and, although I try to go back and proof read my postings, I still miss a few. Some people get their satisfaction from nit-picking other's postings, and if it gives them joy, power to them!! I have a BS from Kansas State University and a Juris Doctor degree from Washburn University, so I do know how to spell and my grammar is generally good, but with computers, mistakes are much more likely to occur.

Lynn

So sory Lyn, I two hva a badd day now in than.

My husband and I are here visiting for the first time celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary. We are thoroughly enjoying the resort, location and beauty of Sanibel. We LOVE having our chairs and umbrella put out for us each day and maintenance has been very responsive on both calls we made. My husband and I have stayed in many different time shares and we both agree that the resort is very clean, the grounds are very well maintained and the resort itself is very peaceful and enjoyable. The only convenience we wish the units had was a key lock/pad entry from the screened porch to make accessing the unit from trips to/from the beach more convenient. Our week here has definitely felt like a slice of heaven...we will definitely be back too :-)

This is a wonderful vacation experience. Kudo's to your board for all of their efforts.

Denise