CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Repairs for 2014

I hear you, and that would have been a wonderful way for it to have been presented. My issue is with most of the miserable people (some being quite pleasant) on this forum who do not treat it seriously, but merely as a venue to publish their negative, nasty dribble that no one will listen to in real life.

If this is a forum where I am going to be JUDGED and then berated at the quality of my question, then the monitors are not doing their job to ensure that doesn't happy - and to ensure that owners continue to use the site. After all, that IS why it is here. What is stupid to one, is not to another or many.

I mean seriously - - - why have a forum if that's the case!!??

I'm out and will just be resourceful elsewhere.

You are quite right, of course. However, it is the anonymous contributors who are debasing the site. Genuine contributors should have no problem in using their own names!

While "Owner" has the correct answer, it could have been put in a more polite and user friendly manner. There was no need to be rude.

As for Jeffrey...!!!

Well, the straightforward answers to Jeffrey's questions are yes and no.

what no snakes on the beach thank goodness that means the girls with braziallian bikins are safe

So George,

The Gulf of Mexico is fresh water? This is THE most accurate and informative site ever!

Jeffery's question was whether or not anyone knew if the Gulf of Mexico was fresh water, not whether or not it was.

You must read carefully, Jeff(ery), to avoid sounding like a fool.

Hey, Slip, are you real, or one of jones’ doppelgangers?