CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SMOKING IN UNITS

I agree with Jennifer. I am not a smoker, but my wife is. I hate smoke inside any hotel room or timeshare unit, but don't mind if my wife sits on the balcony to smoke. It usually works as a happy compromise, and she will shut the balcony door to stop it going inside.

I would also like to know who approved the smoking ban on the balconies, because I have not heard of this before, and would like to see it reversed.

There is no reason why a smoker cannot walk away from the condos to have a cigarette. Having a cigarette on the lanai is not acceptable, not any more. I have small grandchildren vacationing with me every year and we are on our lanai often.

Wasn\'t planning on smoking on your lanai Lois, so stay out of my business. By law, I have every right to smoke on the lanai and although the units are \"smoke free\" there is nothing anyone can do to stop me from smoking inside either. I will also be smoking around the pool.

I still would like to know who authorized this new rule. When I purchased my unit 12 years ago, you could smoke inside the unit. Like I said earlier, I'm fine with not smoking inside the unit, but it's ridiculous that my husband can't smoke a cigar on the patio. There needs to be a new vote by ALL the owners. I know there are many owners in my week that feel the same way. Thank you!