Return to Website

The Pilots of 41 Squadron RAF, 1939-1945

If you have a comment about this site, or information to pass on concerning someone or something associated with 41 Squadron from 1939-1945, we would be very happy to hear from you. Maybe you're trying to find information on a pilot? Please add your comments; they are most welcome. Please note, however, that any posts which are irrelevant to 41 Squadron will be deleted without notice. We thank you for your understanding.

Forum: The Pilots of 41 Squadron RAF, 1939-1945
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Keith Theile DFC DSO

Would anyone have information as to Keith's where abouts as knew him years ago when I Managed Narrabeen Caravan Park in Sydney, last I saw him he had just taken delivery of his yacht called Spitfire.
Would like to get back in touch. Thanks.

Email  
Re: Keith Theile DFC DSO

I met Keith in late July at the dedication of the Bomber Command memorial at the War Memorial in Canberra which I was attending with my Father. My brother in law and I had a very interest evening with him over a few beers as he recounted some of his exploits from WW2, QANTAS and yatching.
He said he had recently sold his yacht and moved into a retirement village near Brisbane, possibly the Sunshine Coast, because his eyesight was failing. I'm sorry I can't be more specific than this. I suggest you try the Bomber Command Association. If you need help with this let me know and I'll ask Dad for their contact details.
Regards, Garth Peck

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com