Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Best Defensive Outfield

Dodgers-

Juan Pierre LF
Andruw Jones CF
Andre Ethier RF

Matt Kemp could gum up the works a bit, but I still think in a 4-man platton type of outfield the Dodgers would have my vote.

Re: Best Defensive Outfield

Of course, they could also end up being the worst offensive outfield in the league as well.

City Philadelphia

Favorite Team Cubs

There is a shocking amount of competition for worst offensive outfield, including the Pirates, Royals, Rangers, Nationals, Orioles, and Twins.

I take the Rangers back now that they have Milton Bradley for $5 million and 300 at bats.

Dude, you should have heard the sports news guys delivering the announcement that the Rangers had signed Bradley. It was the most unimpressed voice any human could have mustered...I think even the drafting of Quincy Carter was more warmly received in these parts.

It is a shame that Bradley will have the gimpy knee, because he would be a fantastic candidate to have an amazing year playing for the Rangers.

If the Rangers can make Kevin Mench, Gary Matthews, and Dave Delucci look like stars, imagine what Texas could do with Milton Bradley.

City Philadelphia

Favorite Team Cubs

I think Carl Everett is te more appropriate comparison, and Everett wasn't all that good for them.

The Braves have thrown their name back into the hat with the acquisition of Mark Kotsay. They can go ahead and write themselves in on the "Most Improved" list as well.

"It is a shame that Bradley will have the gimpy knee, because he would be a fantastic candidate to have an amazing year playing for the Rangers.

If the Rangers can make Kevin Mench, Gary Matthews, and Dave Delucci look like stars, imagine what Texas could do with Milton Bradley."

Picture me patting myself on the back.

City Philadelphia

Favorite Team Cubs

The Dodgers' outfield wound up being the third worst in the NL in terms of both Revised Zone Rating and Outs out of Zone. The Braves were 5th worst in RZR and 4th worst in OOZ.

Imagine me bashing my head into a wall.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com

www.BaseballEvolution.com
Player Rankings | Hall of Fame | Trivia | Bonehead Sportswriters | Teams | Fun Stuff
Keith | Scott | Asher | Tony | Richard | Karl
About Us | Advertising | Submissions
BaseballEvolution.com is licensed under a Creative Commons License