Homepage of Jim DeJan Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Jim's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Since that other forum is bye bye

This font is really f'd up & REALLY HARD TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nottheboss
This font is really f'd up & REALLY HARD TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should be better. A bit on a norm. We throw whatever we feel like saying at this wall (background) and see what sticks.

This is better.

Soooooooo. what are we going to talk about here?

whoknows
Soooooooo. what are we going to talk about here?

Any **** (and the **** filter is on, ya can't turn it off unless you buy the "gold" version so **** that!) thing you want to. If someone or something sticks in your craw, this is the place to barf it up. Like I said, toss what you want and see what sticks to the wall.
Start your own thread if you'd like.

BYE BYE WI ! im soooo tired of the fighting, accusations, Hidden BS and backstabbing!

whoknows
BYE BYE WI ! im soooo tired of the fighting, accusations, Hidden BS and backstabbing!

So when can this happen? How soon? Sign the papers already and get them GONE!

got me, But hope its soon

If it ain't one **** thing its another

Yesterday morning, and I mean morning, like 1:30 am I had to have an ambulance come and pick Emily and take her to the hospital in Pontiac.
She had a blood pressure drop that made her pass out. I get her to the love seat without dropping her and she feels better and says Oh I guess I'll go put on my night gown, promptly stands up and falls down. Comes too and says, where am I? That did it. They kept her in for observation and was in yesterday. We are waiting on test results to see if she will be able to come home today.
This puts a big HOLD on my plans to have my knees replaced next Tuesday. Man, can't plan worth **** around here.

That pretty much speaks to everything. From trying to save the realestate tax payment all year long before it comes due and we then have to use the savings for something else. I try but something always comes up.

Re: If it ain't one **** thing its another

OMG! I hope she is OK..PLEASE keep us updated.

My thoughts are with you two!

Re: If it ain't one **** thing its another

She's home now. A drop in blood pressure as she stood up causing her to pass out was supposedly caused by her being dehydrated. She was released and she's home.
Now I have to go do a urine specimen in the morning for my surgery on Tuesday.

whoknows

Hmm. It got a lot quieter now that this concert event is happening.

nottheboss
whoknows

Hmm. It got a lot quieter now that this concert event is happening.

Ok is this the Star Wars Music Concert that is dissing the Legion? Having people stand around and pay to miss half the concert?

So much for the "timed" sign-up to particiapte in that event.

Well, it looks like Aimee started the old-fashoined style sign-up thread.
chrissakes, like that couldn't have happened in teh first place? Hmmmm.....let's see, who was "suggesting" that it be done differently? Folks from teh otherside of the cheddar curtain? You know, once they are their own garrison, they can do what ever the heck they like, like make their opwn lives more complicated than necessary.

trying an avatar

that worked.

So, the event is on a Sunday....most people will want to do an event & gfet back home the same day. This event is happening on a Sunday. I would figure that most of the Members who will have to drive some distance will want to do the earlier show, because then they will be able to take off & get back home Sunday evening & go to work on Monday. I figure if I had to drive 3 or 4 or more hours to an event I really wanted to do, I would appreciate the ability to do this.
so teh wi folks will costume the earlier show, so they can get back home on Sunday evening. Local folks can do teh evening show.

...and it's interesting too to see that all of these people who complain that an hour or two to drive (from Southern WI) (Racine, Kenosha, Milwaukee area) is too great of a distance to warrant that they so urgently NEED to have their own garrison. It makes my head hurt.

it sure doesn't seem like it is a problem for them to get to this event.