General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Leaf! Qs

As a mother of a toddler, I find that the suggestion box of any store has become immeasurably further from my reach than ever before in my life. I would like to ask NL whether they feel that their clerks are empowered & encouraged to convey customer suggestions to management.

Today, in their bulk section, I used one of their plastic bags to get some flour. A flimsy bag intended for produce, it broke, spilling flour on the floor. A friendly clerk helped me re-bag & clean the mess. Sure I usually bring my own bags, but that's beside the point. If I'd have been able to access the suggestion box, I would have alerted NL that those bags are scarcely usable for the purpose of bulk grains (much less REusable). Instead I told the clerk. But how inclined would any clerk be to convey such info? Sufficient managerial openness and even eagerness would be needed to collect such data from the folks on the floor.

Re: New Leaf! Bulk Bags

Re: New Leaf! Bulk Bags

Good point about those bags. I usually buy more cloth bags if I run out or forget mine (because I never seem to have enough anyway). I was going to suggest they sell cloth bulk bags near the bulk isle for those of us inclined to use them.