Return to Website

Bewafa Web Forum

Welcome To Bewafa.com Web Forum, You can submit your Articles, stories and much more to discusse. Keep visiting here its is daily updated site. Thank you for visiting Bewafa.com. From: Raheel Raza

Bewafa Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Go to Grand Mother home

This Story name "Go to grand mother home"this story written by "Danish Gul Mohd"

Onceupone a time one girl they go to grand mother home. in jungle that girl name razia. they go one fox look it. and that think my no any freind one freind go to the out of country. i freind ship that girl and they go the razia and say"hello my name is gagool you freind ship whith me?razia say that " oh why not! my name is razia where are u giong? gagool asked them. razia say i giong my grand mother home. u come? razia asked gagool. gagool say why not!and gagool go to the razia grand mother home that go go and razia grand mother home is come razia can take permission to grand mother? grand mother say wait please. razia say ok.and razia grand mother open the door and gagool look they grand mother and the wonder and say razia grand mother u are my freind u go to the out of country and they grand mother say i go to the airport but i late and my fligth is missed and gagool say its great and smile ha ha ha and razia gagool and razia grand mother is eat a lunch