Index > Visitors Area > Welcome > New
Forum: Welcome
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
New

Hi

I would love to join your site. I just stumbled upon it (can't remember from where though LOL) and I love it here.

I live in Fort Worth, Tx and am relativly new to digi scrapbooking. I usually just make pictures for frames to hang on my walls of my family.

Thank you

Re: New

Jump right in., the water's fine - especially here. everyone is friendly helpful and encouraging.We are a big happy family here.

Lori,

Welcome, come on in, get into some challenges they will help you learn this wonderful art of digiscrapbooking...just a warning...it is addicting! :)

Glad you're here!

Dina

Welcome Lori,

Valerie and Dina are both absolutely correct. We are one big friendly family here, and it is addictive. The Challenges are an excellent way to learn new methods, tips, tricks, and ya can actually pick up some fabulous freebies just for being a good sport and playing. Fabulous. We learn together, play together, celebrate together and congratule each other together. We's the Bee's Knee's.....lol

Come on out and play with us. (hugs)

Your too funny Linda...lol....
Welcome Lori....jump right in and be creative...I can't wait to see some layouts...((HUGS))

Welcome Lori!! There's always lots of fun happening here, so join right in :) We love making new friends just as much as we love scrapping :) ... Looking forward to seeing your posts!!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com