Index > Visitors Area > Welcome > Hello From Michigan!
Forum: Welcome
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Hello From Michigan!

Hello!
My name is Karen and I'm from Michigan. I came upon your board from Julie @ Julie's Creations. I have a group of my own, but it's not like this, it's a forum on YUKU. I have about 110 members. We make Siggy Tags, and I just made a couple of Quick Pages for my new Grandson in 4X6 size. (1st try at it) We are mostly a conversation/friendship board. I do some PSPing. I don't do scrapbooking however. This is totally different than my forum, so I am new to this, but just wanted to stop and say hello and tell you Thank you for the snags I got.
Karen

Welcome!

Karen,

Glad to have you here. If you do tags I am certain you can do digital scrapbooking. Welcome to the forum and come along and learn with the rest of us. The Challenges are a great way to get started! That's what I did! :)

Glad you are here! Hope to see some layouts soon! The Caboose is a great place to start and once you get your layout done you get a HUGE free kit! :)

Welcome!

Re: Welcome!

Welcome..I am glad you stopped by...and we have a lot of conversation here too...lol..
If you ever make some Siggy tags with our stuff, please feel free to show them off in our layout section...Would love to see some...
Hope to see you here more often, we are always giving stuff away and picking on each other...

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com