Index > Visitors Area > Welcome > Hello Ladies
Forum: Welcome
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Hello Ladies

I'm new to digi scraping. I'be been collecting freebies for a while, but till now I just printed them out and used them in my paper layouts. As of this year I am switching to doing it all on the pc.
I'm also interested in learning more about designing digi scraps myself, (eventually) For now I'm looking for tuts and challenges; and trying to get on some CTs.

Re: Hello Ladies

Beata, welcome!

It's easy to get the bug and just keep on going. You'll learn quickly by participating in challenges. It's nice to have some direction but then be able to do whatever you want! :)

Welcome!

Dina

Welcome Beata!!! I'm soo glad you found us. :) We're a fun and friendly bunch and there are always lotsa fun happening in the forum so please jump right in and join the fun ... You'll see quickly that this is a great place to play and learn . . .

Welcome hun!!!!! I don't even touch paper scrapping anymore....lol...Making pages digitally are much nicer, more details, less messy and cheaper! So hang with us for awhile and we will help you through...

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com