Index > Visitors Area > Welcome > Hi Ya'll
Forum: Welcome
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Hi Ya'll

Hi , I ended up here from Digital Designs by Jana, I cruised around the site and the store and this place looks fantastic. I have been looking for a good forum in which to scrap, learn, have fun and make new friends. This looks like it might be the one. I hope to participate quite a lot here

Re: Hi Ya'll

welcome!! You will love it here! You can have so much fun and learn TONS! When I found the site I was brand new and needed lots of help and everyone here was so friendly and helpful! Plus there are so many great challenges and freebies! Hope you will like it here as well!

thanks for the welcome, so far it looks like an awesome place

Hello & welcome TxnCutie :) You'll soon see that we're a friendly scraphappy bunch here... So jump right in and join the fun!!

thank you , looking forward to being a part of the group. I have done the HFD and the caboose thing as well, so I am getting my feet wet

Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm the owner & designer of Crafty Scraps. I like to lend out a warm welcome to you...So glad you found us here...! We are an awesome group here, very friendly and helpful when we can...Love your layouts that I have seen so far...Great work and creativity...Hope to see more of your stuff...

Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome! This is a great place to be.

thank you both Edina and Berny , I am loving the place so far

Welcome to our little corner of the world. I hope you find us to be friendly, supportive and a great place to have fun and learn a lot and even teach a lot. We enjoy meeting new freinds and learning from each other. Welcome.

Hugs, Linda

thanks for the welcome Linda, so far so good I love this forum. Not sure i will be able to teach anyone anything as I am reasonably new to digi scrapping. But learning I am all for lol

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com