Index > Visitors Area > Welcome > Hi Everyone..
Forum: Welcome
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Hi Everyone..

Hello fellow scrappers...I just found Michelle's blog today, I have a blog myself but since July last year I have not blogged at all..
for the last couple of years I have been caring for my mum, sadly she passed away just before christmas, I haven't had the heart to do much of anything for a long time, I want to get myself motivated and get back into doing what I love...

a little about me....I am in my late 50's, have been married for 41 years in august, we have 2 lovely daughters and 5 grand-kids who are the light of my life...I love to be on my computer, got addicted to facebook (just for the games really) it helped me to wind down and switch off when I got home from mum's house and did manage to get some time to myself...I love to read, gardening, and anything to do with crafts really...

I hope I can get into things and join in with you and get to know everyone...

Re: Hi Everyone..

Welcome hun! and thanks for all the sweet comments you have left me...You sound like a very kind person..I can't wait to see more of you in my forum...we love new members here...((HUGS))

Re: Hi Everyone..

Welcome to the forum Linda! I hope you enjoy your journey into digital scrapbooking. Always feel free to ask questions. Michelle and everyone here is always so helpful and friendly!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com