Index > Visitors Area > Show off your layouts! > Home Sweet home & Home sweet home add on
Forum: Show off your layouts!
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Home Sweet home & Home sweet home add on

I scrapped these pics using Michelle's Home sweet home and home sweet home add on kits . . .

The pics are at the base of mount Safa near where our saai starts. In the time of Prophet Abraham (Ibrahim AS), when he'd been commanded to leave his wife in the desert with her baby, she had run between this mount and mount Marwa 7 times in search of water, before God commanded the angel Gabriel (Jibreel AS) to touch the ground where the hungry baby Ismail AS had been crying and kicking. On doing so the blessed water of zam zam gushed forth. To this day we walk between these mounts 7 times (this is called the saai) as she did, remembering her and her love for her baby - the incredibly powerful love of a mother for her child.

Re: Home Sweet home & Home sweet home add on

You have been prolific! I enjoyed all your recent LO's and find your comments emlightening. Keep up the good work!
KathyO

Fabulous Dreamer. I love your stories as well.

Wonderful story and lovely layout hun!

Nice page!

Very nice...Love how everything matches!

Aah, thank you all soo much for these beautiful compliments and feedback!!! They truly warm my heart and have me beaming from the inside out . . . Now I can't wait to run off and brag / show them off to my hubby!!! LOL :)
Love you guys >mwah<

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com