Freebie Kits
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bloop Freebie!

I made this pretty kit for all of you that are taking time to stop by...I do hope if you haven't already that you sign in the welcome thread...Thanks...I named this kit Bloop for no particular reason...lol...and if you make a page using this kit, and post it here in this thread, include your email when posting it, and I will send you the matching alphabet with extras...Just for making a layout...Pretty cool, huh? Send your friends here too.. Just click on the kit image to download...Thanks.. ((HUGS)) Crafty Scraps...
Photobucket
Alpha PARTICIPATION Freebie Preview:
Photobucket

Re: Bloop Freebie!

Thanks Michelle. Look forward to making a layout with this set! Send it to you soon. Create a positive day!

WOW! Love this kit! Thank you once again, Michelle!

Thanks Michelle, this is so very cute.

Thanks for this great freebie The colours are great Really looking forward to using it

This is lovely thank you

You are all welcome...Hope to see a layout made with it as well...I have the matching alpha for you if you do...((HUGS))

Great colors! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

Michelle, thanks for this kit. When I was looking through my pictures to create a layout, this picture made me smile. I think Max is so cute when he sleeps with his head tucked under his wing. It amazes me when he tucks his head under his wing, then stands on one leg and sleeps. His balance is amazing.
Thanks again for sharing your hard work with us!

L5S1ouch@joimail.com

Shhhhhh Max is sleeping!
sleep,nap,bird,cute,pet,pretty

Great page, Rhonda!

Here's mine; what a fun kit to work with! This is Us with our children.
Tara, Richard (hubby), Brent, David, Bonnie (me), Skye, and Jacob

These are awesome pages...Rhonda, that cute picture matches so good with these colors...and Bonnie...Just love your page! I need your email Bonnie for the free alpha...and Rhonda, I just sent you the link for yours...((HUGS))

Awesome Michelle! Love these colors...gotta find a pic for this fun kit!

Beautiful kit and great pages ladies!

How cute is the add=on kit?! Thanks!

Bonnie, that is just too sweet!!!! Thanks...You are a super person...((HUGS))

Too cute!

Photobucket
I hope it was ok to change the colors on the flowers a little. This is one of the only pictures I have of me and my grandpa.

Tara, that is an adorable picture....Too cute...I know I miss my Grandparents...((HUGS))

Please leave your email here or send me your email to craftyscrap@gmail.com and I will send you the freebie add-on...k?

I just love that pic of my Dad and you, Tara! Beautiful page!

Thank you guys!
email is brookelynnangel@live.com

I sent you the freebie...Hope you like it...

I love the colors....I am happy with the layout. This is my sister on our trip to DC this summer! ;)

Fran, did you get your email for the extra freebie? I sent it to you at MAX....Loved the page...((HUGS))

I want to thank everyone for getting so involved in here...I love to see this place hoppin' with FUN!!!

Yes, I did get it...I thought I replied but if I didn't, sorry! Thanks for all your help.

I hope I'm doing this right. I love the colours in this kit.

Here is one I did with the kit.

Just wanted to add that these are great...I sent you two the freebie alpha...I deleted your threads and posted them in here...((HUGS))

Hi Michelle, I haven't been on in sooooooo long. I love the colors you used for this kit. Thanks for sharing your talent with us! HUGS

Here's my first layout posted on this forum :)

Here's my first layout posted on this forum :)

Photobucket

This is just darling...I just love fur babies.. can you please email me at craftyscrap@gmail.com and I will send you the link for the free alphabet...k?

You now have 20 points...

It's gorgeous, Thank you

How Fun!!! I have just the pic in mind for it. My daughter just got engaged!

what a great kit, will enjoy making a layout with this one thank you

my son and his girlfriend...lovely kit michelle thank you

Very pretty, I will send you the free alpha in a sec...Love how you did this page sweetie...((HUGS))

Great freebie. I hope you are still offering the free alpha ect by the time I get my page made.
Jo

thanks so much for this great kit!!!

Sweetie, there are no time limit on these freebies...As long as you upload a page in here, you will receive the free alpha...Just let me know your email...((HUGS))

Hi Michelle
Thank you for this beauty, I love the colours. I will be making a card with this, not a layout. I hope that you'll think that's fine and send me the alpha. Have a great day! Cathy

Oh! I love the colors!! Is beautiful!
Thanks! thanks!!

Thank you so much appreciated

I love the colors - thank you very much!

Thank you!!

Points are tallied...
Thanks for all the comments...

Thread remains open....

Oooooh! How pretty. TU

This is such a neat kit. I'm so glad to see your designing even though you gave up your store. This makes me and your other fans so happy. Hope all is well and your doing better. Hugs!!

Love the colors on this one. Thank you!!

Hi Michelle
Finally after lerking around for way over a year trying to figure it all out I have finally something to show you. Thanks so much for all your awesome freebies Michelle they are amazing to say the least.
Ok here goes let me know what you all think am I on the right track here LOL
OMG!! OK How do I get my pic on here ...????
HELP!!! Rookie here LOL

LaurieDottie1407
Can you see this??

Wow, what a super page!!!!! YUP, I can see it...lol...You did an awesome job...What lovely journaling too...One thing you forogt...I need your email address to send you the free alpha...Unless you don't need it, that is ok too...Just let me know...

You are added to my tallies...
This layout is worth 20 points...

Welcome to lurk anytime you wish... Thanks for the sweet comments too...((HUGS))

Hi Michelle
Thank you so much my hubby loved it too ,it's now my desktop of my computer LOL.
So looking forward to doing these challanges they are so much fun.
Yes please I would love the letters.
Thanks so much for all that you do, your awesome.

LaurieRondeau@hotmail.com

Sent your way sweetie...((HUGS)) and you are welcome!

LaurieDotte, that is great! Awesome job! :)

Michelle, I just loved working with this kit!!! THANKS SOO MUCH for yet another great Freebie!!! . . . Here's the birthday gift I made for my Mother in Law . . .

OOps, I forgot to mention the lovely pink sparkly background is from Nanny Bernie's Dancing in the clouds kit . . . http://justmystuffbynannybernie.blogspot.com/

How adorable....It turned out great hun....I am sending you the alpha if you want it...Thanks for sharing your layout here...((HUGS))
Photobucket

THANKS MICHELLE! :) When you reply I feel like a kid, just soaking up your praise :) . . . And your gifts are always soo lovely!! Gifts that keep on giving . . . THANK YOU!!! >mwah<

Pretty and I hope I can use it. lol I usually use light colors and some is darker than I use but I am trying really hard to use the darker colors. I guess having a daughter that I scrap all the time has got me in the light color mode. Thank you.

LOL Tabitha, I know just what you mean . . . My hubby remarked once that I never make dark (miroons, navy etc) or dull (cream, brown etc.) layouts ... I lean towards lights, brights and vibrant colours . . . So yeah, I know just what you mean :)

Thanks so much, I've never been here before. I was sent by Julie's Creations link.
Karen

I used this kit in the Template Challenge. Hopefully that counts. Here it is.

Tabatha, can't wait to see what you do with it. My layout way up at the top with this kit was my first one here! ;)Almost 2 years ago! WOW! :)

Karen, glad you found us and so happy you are here making beautiful layouts to share with us! ;) It's great to have some new friends! :)

Linda, it's fantastic. If I can find my bloop alpha I'll send it out to all of you. If not I'll have to wait until I can get it from Michelle or she feels better! Thanks for you patience.

Lovely ladies! :)
Thanks,

Dina

Love the colors Michelle! Very pretty! Thank you.

thank you so much.

Thank you! Love the colours (and the name!!)