Return to Website

Hide,Find & Design
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sept 15th ~ Oct.15th (#26)

Hi everyone....Glad you made it here...Yes this is a whole new post, cause something was happening to each thread, and I am trying to fix it...lol...Anyways...You should have collected a total of 12 pieces along the way...IF NOT, here is the full line up of our blogs for collecting them all...

http://craftyscraps.blogspot.com/
http://kapiscrap.blogspot.com/
http://lindaascrappinlane.blogspot.com/
http://digitaldesignsbyjana.blogspot.com/
http://candiescreations.blogspot.com/
http://craftycoffeebear.blogspot.com/
http://frommyheartcreations.blogspot.com/

We have a HUGE kit for you this month...and all you have to do is participate in the challenge...Basically you have to use ALL the pieces in making your layout...Nothing else, and do not change colors...Use the papers as papers, so layer them, or you can use them with photo mat shapes....
Post your layout in this thread and you will receive this huge kit for FREE...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Sept 15th ~ Oct.15th (#26)

Here is my layout for this month's challenge. This took some thinking!!! I hope you can find all 12 items as some of them have been made quite a bit smaller!

Barb

email - sirmeyer at dishmail dot net

d2dgrande@cox.net

Great pages so far ladies. Here's mine.

This is my daughter and me at a Scrapbook Convention a few years ago. We were doing one of the Make and Take Freebies.

Great pages ladies....Your freebie is on it's way....((HUGS))

Hi!

Another great challenge! You're so QUICK!!!

Sandrine

HFD for September

Was a good opportunity to utilize the pictures of our daughter and grandchildren at the polo matches.

Here is my layout for this challenge. My niece Sydney used to come over and scrap with me back in the days when I paper scrapped. All the layouts so far look fabulous. This is a great kit, can't wait to do more with it.
liz@lizzyhunter.com

Photobucket

I wasn't quite sure what photos to put into this one as I don't have any pictures of me scrapping anything and I've been so busy lately, I haven't taken any pictures in a while. SO......., Michelle, if you don't mind, I've dedicated this page to you. Hope it's OK and that I followed the rules. I really love your site and all the challenges you and the other girls/women come up with every month. It has made me discover that I am a bit creative, which is something I never thought I was before. Thanks to all of you! I took these from your blog.

Photobucket

I can still remember when I bought my Cricut. I was so very excited. Now a days I barely ever touch it. I am hooked on digital.

Photobucket

devans54@etex.net

Oh My Stars....

Everyone is Rocking this HFD. Great Job everyone... Love seeing all the LO'S

Here is Mine. I have dedicated this page to SPRING!!!

I am posting this for Joyce Swaim - a newbie to our community. Joyce is having difficulty uploading so I am assisting her with this. Great layout Joyce.

I upload my pages to Photobucket.com. I have my settings set to upload them as 640 web size as default. I then copy the IMG link and paste it in the thread here. All you need to do is change the capital IMG to lower case img before and after the link for it to work. I hope you can figure it out and join more of our Challenges.

Jooyce, we need your e-mail address in order to send you the link to the Mega Kit, okay? I'm glad you found us and want to join in on the Fun.

Great layouts everyone. Joyce glad your layout made it here it is wonderful. You will get the hang of it, it took me a couple of attempts the first time I used photobucket as well

Photobucket

This is my effort.

Alida

Photobucket

Here is my effort.

Alida

Sorry everyone. In my effort to correct this, I seem to have posted it twice.

Alida

This thread is piping hot!! I'm loving these layouts ladies. . . I'll be back to play as soon as I can!

Wonderful layouts everyone....
devans....i sent you the mega, just curious where your third paper is?

Joyce and Alida. welcome! I do need your email addies so i can send you the free mega,,,,thank you...

Thanks Michelle

My email ali_blackbourn@msn.com

Here is my layout kaw5038@cableone.net

Photobucket

I can't seem to find the paper clip/flower. That I visited all the blogs, so not sure what I missed. Any hints?

What an adorable mini!!! I can't wait to see the Mega :) Here's my take on it

pS: I think the clip is on Jana's blog http://digitaldesignsbyjana.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

Everyone's page looks great!!! I think I semt out the freebie to all of you, except JOYCE....I still need your email address.....If any of you haven't received the mega but should have, please let me know....thanks....

Here is mine. I was at a 2 day traditional scrap workshop last year.
Photobucket

First time posting scrapbooking stuff online. Hope it works and isn't to big. Not a very exciting layout, but I guess I'll get better at the whole digital layouts. savethememories@mail.com

test-Page001_zpsb515aa90

My goodness! These all look wonderful...great job everyone!

And Debra C ~

I love the beautiful page you dedicated to
Michelle...what a thoughtful thing to do!

Sept. HFD 26 LO. I took this photo of this Leafy Sea Dragon at the Myrtle Beach Aquarium. Very nice pieces to work with. Font: Aharoni.
brncbyrd@yahoo.com

Sept HFD 26

Wow, we are getting so many different and awesome layouts in this Challenge. Lovely work everyone. So creative! WTG...

WOW is all I can say!! Great job everyone.....Your Mega is on it's way.

I'm new here so I think I'm doing this correctly. Guess we'll find out in a second LOL Here's my layout for this fun challenge

Photobucket

Great LO Squirrelymomm!!! I need your email so I can send you the Mega.....Welcome to this great forum---you will love it here...

squirrelymomm@charter.net

I tried posting this a few minutes ago, but couldn't seem to get it to go to the right forum, so hopefully this helps. If not, just let me know. Thanks :)

Photobucket

Forgot! My email is carmen_nason@yahoo.com

Heidi and Carmen, your LO's are soo cute...Carmen that is something my dog does...we go outside and she heads straight for the flowers...so your LO made me laugh. LOL Your Mega is on the way...

Thank you so much Jana

I am loving all of the creativity in this Thread. Everyone has done a fabulous job creating some awesome layouts.

Here's one from Sandy E.. I'm just assisting getting in this Thread. It is totally awesome as well. Great Job Sandy. Those are some pretty fabulous Eyes!

Sorry Michelle, I was having trouble when I was tring to save to Photo Bucket that I didn't even notice that I was saving the wrong one.

Photobucket

devans54@etex.net

Awesome layouts ladies....
Sandy, I'm so glad you are still with us...We are here to help as best we can....You did receive the freebie, correct?
Devans I will be sending yours out soon....
Thanks for playing...((HUGS))

Thank you for the challenge Michelle. Beautiful kit design team! Wonderful layouts everyone!

Darling page Diane!! Your Mega is on the way!!

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for all your help. No, haven't received freebie.

Hi Sandy, I sent you the Mega again, as it looks like it is still floating around somewhere. LOL

Enjoy!!

Congrats! Very beautiful pages!!!!!!!!

Diane, I LOVE YOUR LO!

Sandrine

For some reason I cannot get onto Linda's blog - it says you need permission from the blogger??

Hi everyone. I am having issues with my Blog right now. Here is a link you can use for my download.

Vicki - I sent the link to you.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Photobucket
queenbeth6046@aol.com

Great page Joyce....Your freebie is on its way....((HUGS))

FYI - the polka dot paper had to be used as an element not a paper or it didn't show up correctly in SBM. Thanks for all the pieces.

ScrappinMonkey@ rocketmail.com

Hi Kim, you just posted as I was coming in here.... Great page and photo...thanks for joining in, your freebie is on it's way....((HUGS))

Kim and Joyce, your pages are nice!

Fabulisciousness going on in this Thread for sure!

For those of you who use SBM - when you open a paper scrap - double click on it to open the Preview Box where you can select Shapes and Shadows. Left Click one time on the paper scrap, Hold down the CTRL key on your keybord, then scroll up or down with your mouse wheel to reduce or enlarge the pattern on your paper. You can also move the pattern around while holding down the CTRL key as well. Play around with it sometime and see what you think about it.

Joyce and Kim you both did an awesome job on your LO's.

Hi - here is my layout

vwillbye@btinternet.com

here is mine
Photobucket

Awesome pages everyone....Freebie is on it's way...((HUGS))

Vicki and beccasue, your pages are awesome. The little ones in the photos are darling. Great work.

Finally got this one done, sure hope that I can catch up with all my other scrapping.

My Little Burro, Hide Find and Design kit #26 by craftyscraps designers.

Adorable page Maureen...Freebie is on it's way...((HUGS))

Here is mine! So excited to get this kit!!

photo Untitled-1_zpsc3f97a06.jpg

I love the layout you did for this one!

The photos you chose work Perfectly for this scrapbook themed
kit! I hope you enjoy scrapping with the rest of this mega kit,
which has been sent! Thanks for participating

Enjoy!

Today I did this challenge page in honor of my dear sister Dona this week would have been her birthday so she has been on my mind a lot as she is always in my heart a day doesn't go by that I don't miss her.

Beautiful page Linda!

PP on the way.