Return to Website

Hide,Find & Design
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feb.15th ~ March 15th (HFD #30)

I know I missed a few of these challenges, but they are all coming back...by March 1st you will see all of them up and running, even a couple new ones...I do hope you like this HFD, very pretty colors... Anywho, you know the routine to this challenge...If you made it here, that means you buzzed to all our blogs...you should have a total of 14 pieces...from buzzing to 6 different blogs...Makeyesup is also my CT but she doesnt have a blog, so her pieces should have come with Jana's download...Linda's blog might be late in posting, so please be patient...thank you...Just incase, here are the blog links and the order....

1. Michelle~ http://craftyscraps.blogspot.com/
2. Jana & Maureen~ http://digitaldesignsbyjana.blogspot.com/
3. Heidi~ http://squirrelymommsscrappindesigns.blogspot.com/
4. Kathie~ http://craftycoffeebear.blogspot.com/
5. Linda~ http://lindaascrappinlane.blogspot.com/
6. Debra- http://debrascreativeworld.blogspot.com/

If you don't have 14 pieces, then you missed somebody and need to go back to my blog and start over... Once you collected them all, you need to make a layout using ALL the items and following these simple rules...
*Your layout must contain at least ONE photo that deal with being sweet...this can be loving, romantic, snuggling, or even eating/making something sweet (like cake, candy, etc)....
*Upload your layout in this thread and include your email address...

Once you do this, we will send you this HUGE mega kit just for participating....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day!

Re: Feb.15th ~ March 15th (HFD #30)

Awe Happy Valentine's Day. Hope everyone had a great one. Thought I join in one sharing. For Valentine's day I made personal cards form my family.
The front cover

and the inside pages

In return I received some flowers. In pink roses. Beautiful <3
We're going camping this President's weekend. I know cold. We'll bundle up. I'll call it cozy camping. LOL
Maybe all the blogs will be up and read. When I get back and I'll do my hide & find.
Talk with you all next week :)

Hi everyone! Is it great to be back or what? Here's mine. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Here is my layout. I did blend a couple pieces into the layer behind. I hope that is okay.

Photobucket

Gorgeous page Katherine.

Great pages Linda and Katherine. I had a hard time with this tonight, I tend to scrap with a whole lot of white space so having 14 items was a challenge. Anyway here is my butter tarts that I made a couple years ago. Middle of the night and can you guess what I want now lol. email is liz@lizzyhunter,com

photo HFD30-001_zpse017f5f3.jpg

Fabulous page Sue. Butter Tarts sound deliscious. You'll need to share the recipe some time.

Katherine and Sue, your Mega Kits are on the way. Enjoy!

Love what everyone has done so far. Can't wait to see some more. Some friends and I have shared old pictures of when we were young, with each other. Thought I'd share this one of my friend just scooping out the Nestle Quick right out of the jar :-)

this is awesome Debra, what a great picture

Darling pages so far!!!!

Great pages with the variety of elements and papers. Keep them coming and I guess I better get going too.

Ok, I'm back with my layout. When I was not feeling too well on Valentine' day in 2010, my sweet granddaughter made me a cake to chase away the blues.

Sharing his chair with a cat. d2dgrande@cox.net

photo hfd30_8x8_zps42d173a4.jpg

Thanks to everyone who is coming back and joining in....I know it was a rough couple months, but I'm hoping that's all over, and I can move on... Kathy and Debi.....Your kits are in the mail....If I missed anyone please let me know....thanks again....

photo HFD30_zpsecc4f9ba.jpg

devans54@etex.net

all these layouts are fantastic, great work ladies

Photobucket

Here is my effort.
ali_blackbourn@msn.com

I have my page finished but can't get photobucket to work. I can't find my old Photobucket account. It comes up a different person, Although my ID is correct but password isn't.I can't change password either.Does photobuckethave a contact phone number? the help button will not work. Anyone help on this or is there another way I can upload to HFD ??????

Berny....Photobucket has a new look but I think it still works the same way...You can always send it to me via email and I will post it for you hun....k?
Wonderful layouts everyone, your MEGA is on it's way....((HUGS))

Thanks, I will email it to you. I'm still working on Photobucket but still can't get it to give me the code to enter LO.

I received 2 more layouts for this challenge via email... So I wanted to post them in here for everyone to see....
Here is Berny's:
Photobucket

And here is Patty's:
Photobucket

Your MEGA will be sent out soon....((HUGS))

Gorgeous pages everyone!

Wow, beautiful pages! It's so neat to see everyone come up with something different, using the same pieces.

Good job everyone!

Welcome back. Sure missed you all. Here is my lo

photo What-Chocolate_zps19938832.jpg

Photobucket
queenbeth6046@aol.com

Awesome Layouts beccasue and Joyce. Thanks for joining the Challenge. Your PP's have been sent. Let us know if you don't get them okay?

Thanks Linda for sending them out....I agree with you, their pages are great...thanks for playing everyone...((HUGS))

Beautiful pages everyone, love to see how creative people can be with the wide variety of items.

Got another one done! Really liked this one. I tried to make a shadow box out of the frame and put the embellishments inside. Not sure it came out as intended, but I was happy with the finished result!

photo 4a394946-0e4c-4bc6-a2d9-c91a5a7fdd68_zpsd86d728a.jpg

Great job on your layout Stephanie!

I love the shadowbox effect on the frame!
Looks like you have wonderful little 'models' to scrap with too!

Your mega has been sent! Enjoy!

I Love Valentine's Day and Hearts...Guess it is because I am a Valentine's Baby :)

Very Nice Linda! Love it!

You've been busy, lol.

Your PP is on the way!

I have been able to pick up all the required pieces for this one except for Linda's am I missing it on the blog? All I am finding is the template challenge freebie.

I will appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks,
Melinda
mominschool2012@hotmail.com