Return to Website

Hide,Find & Design
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
March 15th ~ April 15th (HFD #31)

If you made it here, that means you buzzed to all our blogs...you should have a total of 14 pieces...from buzzing to 6 different blogs...Makeyesup is also my CT but she doesnt have a blog, so her pieces should have come with Jana's download...Just incase, here are the blog links and the order....

1. Michelle~ http://craftyscraps.blogspot.com/
2. Kathie~ http://craftycoffeebear.blogspot.com/
3. Debra- http://debrascreativeworld.blogspot.com/
4. Linda~ http://lindaascrappinlane.blogspot.com/
5. Heidi~ http://squirrelymommsscrappindesigns.blogspot.com/
6. Jana & Maureen~ http://digitaldesignsbyjana.blogspot.com/

If you don't have 14 pieces, then you missed somebody and need to go back to my blog and start over... Once you collected them all, you need to make a layout using ALL the items and following these simple rules...

*Upload your layout in this thread and include your email address...

Once you do this, we will send you this HUGE mega kit just for participating
Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: March 15th ~ April 15th (HFD #31)

Ok, I'll start it off today. Side edges shape, arrow shape and mask used on papers.

Wow Maureen!!! Love it.

Wow! How did you get them all? I ask because right now I find Squirrelymomm's Scrappin Designs only had Feb HDF up. I couldn't find her March one yet. I'm sure she'll post it soon.

me too...

Me three!! :)

Sorry Ladies; however, since I am part of the team, had them all and wanted to show off the items we made. That's why I rushed to get it in.

Michelle/Jana, is Heidi having problems, noticed, it's not up yet. We all seem to have internet problems lately.

Debi
Wow! How did you get them all? I ask because right now I find Squirrelymomm's Scrappin Designs only had Feb HDF up. I couldn't find her March one yet. I'm sure she'll post it soon.

Hi everyone! I'm sure Heidi will get hers posted soon. The Creative Team has an advantage, as we share everything with each other ahead of time. Not fair ya say, well, CT's do get some perks, lol. I'm almost feeling too guilty to post my page. I did say almost.......

I went sort of untraditional with this one. I have been dying to use these photos so here they are. Also, the Rules did not say you could not recolor, so I changed my paper to match the pics, oopsie......

Sorry everyone...not sure why Squirrelymomm's
isn't posted yet, but until she can get to it,
I uploaded her pieces for you.

Here is the link to get them:

http://www.4shared.com/download/K0Yfeh19/ssd_HFD31_Required.zip

I'm looking forward to all the adorable pages
that will be created from this wonderful kit!

I am so so sorry I was late in posting my pieces. I have been so busy this week with appointments and my husband working 12 hr shifts that I totally lost track of my dates. Then to top it all off I've had 2 sick kids again. We spent most of this afternoon at the doctor with the 4 yr old. He's been complaining of a sore throat for 2 days and waking up the last 2 nights with the croupy cough. So we took him in today so we wouldn't have to sit in the ER over the weekend. Turns out he has what the doctor called "the crud" LOL and the sore throat is being caused by a canker sore in his throat. My pieces are posted on my blog now so you can go grab them. Again I am soooooo sorry.

Hey - me again... I made another one because I realized I left a couple of pieces out. Oopsie again for me. I went with a more traditional style this time.

Heidi - I hope everyone gets better real soon.

Please don't worry about it Heidi...
life happens sometimes and sick children
are always the priority.

I hope they get feeling better soon and that
you and hubby can get some rest.

~Hugs A Bunch~

Thanks for answering my question OK all is explained and Heidi part is up. So sorry to hear all that Heidi. To make you feel better; yes warmer weather is coming

makeyesup
Sorry Ladies; however, since I am part of the team, had them all and wanted to show off the items we made. That's why I rushed to get it in.

Michelle/Jana, is Heidi having problems, noticed, it's not up yet. We all seem to have internet problems lately.

Debi

Here's mine. d2dgrande@cox.net

Cute Cute Cute LO's everyone... Debi your Mega is on the way. Thanks for playing.

Heidi hope your little ones are better soon.

My layout:

Hope it's okay...

My e-mail: malgorzata_szafran@o2.pl

Great layouts, everyone. It's always amazing how well the items can go together when there is such a wide variety.

Heidi, sure hope all will be well soon.

vampire_lover
My layout:

Hope it's okay...

My e-mail: malgorzata_szafran@o2.pl

What a cute LO Vampire-Lover!! Your Mega is on the way.

Loving all the pages! They're beautiful. Here's mine. They decided to have a raffle at work and just before they pulled out the name, I was saying to my colleague "Nah, I won't win, I never win anything". Maybe I should say that before I buy lottery tickets, might get luckier, lol. My son sure enjoyed it anyway!

I have missed doing the HFD challenges. What a treat to take part again. Awww, a joyful and contented heart.

noorkeirsey@gmail.com is still a good email address.

Love your layout Michelle K-C

Thanks for participating.

Your mega has been sent. Enjoy!

Great job everyone on your pages...all of them
are sooooo creative!

OK everyone....we have noticed a mistake in the download...There was two kits in the zip file the same and mine was missing...So if you still have the download link, you can go back and download my kit... If you need the link again, please email me... thanks and I apologize for the mix up....

Here is my layout,
kaw5038@cableone.net

photo 3-Marensciencecenter2011.jpg

Great LO Katherine!! Your Mega is on the may. Thanks for playing along.

I agree, love the way you layered the frames.

Jana
Great LO Katherine!! Your Mega is on the may. Thanks for playing along.

photo LSLHFD31Paper_zps206915f7.jpg
queenbeth6046@aol.com

Joyce, your page turned out cute....your freebie is on its way...((HUGS))

Here is the first layout I have done in what seems like years, I think since things got so quiet here. Wow I need to get back at this , I had fun. This is 2 of my friends grandchildren. liz@lizzyhunter.com
 photo hfd31-001_zps2fc7df44.jpg

Here is my HFD 31 LO. picture is my great granddaughter.
brncbyrd@yahoo.com

HFD 31 LO

Berny and Sue, wonderful pages! Thank you for participating, your pp is on the way.

Debra C

HI THANK U MS MICHELLE IM NEW TO LO BEEN MAKING SCRAPBOOK ITEMS AND TAGS A GOOD WHILE BUT NEW TO LO I USE PSP9 BUT THINKING ABOUT PS FOR ONE OF THESE DAYS GONNA GO HUNTING MORE PS SHAPES BEFORE MY COOKING TODAY FOR SUNDAY EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT EASTER.JOYCE

photo HFD31copy_zps338cc0bf.jpg

Hope you all had a lovely Easter. Here is my effort.

photo HFD31_8x8_zps9f3f748b.jpg
My DD FB post. She said they even told the teacher that their arms were cold from reaching into the water....up to their elbows! Which begs the question...how do they know how icy cold toilet water is? LOL

Kathy and Alida, love your LO's and Kathy your story about the toilet water is too funny. LOL Your Mega's is on the way.

photo HFD31_zpsc5fde75d.jpg

devans54@etex.net

Finally got this one done. It was a bit more challenging for me! Thanks!!

photo ef0dd839-976e-4136-ba90-2b437de3828a_zps4d6b35c3.jpg

Very cute layout Stephanie!

My kids are all grown now..but I used to love
coloring eggs with them. Your layout just brought back
some wonderful memories. They grow up way too fast!

Your mega is on it's way!

This kit is FANTASTIC!!! I love all the bright colors and embellies!! Thank you so very much!!

I love the joy and excitement you find in kids doing the smallest things! My daughter is 15 and she still loves coloring eggs!!

So cute!! Love the bunny!

Sending your PP!

Thanks the bunny is my daughter in there :) she did this for Easter one year at the mall