Return to Website

Hide,Find & Design
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July 15-August15 HFD 35

If you made it here, that means you buzzed to all our blogs...you should have a total of 14 pieces...from buzzing to 6 different blogs...Makeyesup is also my CT but she doesn't have a blog, so her pieces should have come with Jana's download...Just in case, here are the blog links and the order....

Michelle ~ http://craftyscraps.blogspot.com/
Kathie ~ http://craftycoffeebear.blogspot.com/
Jana ~ http://digitaldesignsbyjana.blogspot.com/---will have Maureen's pieces too
Heidi ~ http://squirrelymommsscrappindesigns.blogspot.com/
Linda ~ http://lindaascrappinlane.blogspot.com/
Debra ~ http://debrascreativeworld.blogspot.com

If you don't have 14 pieces, then you missed somebody and need to go back to Michelle's blog and start over... Once you collected them all, you need to make a layout using ALL the items and following these simple rules...

*** Use ALL the pieces you collected ***

Make a layout, and post it here.

Please make sure to leave your email address so I can
send you the links to your Free Mega Kit!

Due to some unforeseen happenings,we will hopefully have the full preview of this beautiful mega kit soon. So I'm posting The Soft Kitty palette for you to see what gorgeous colors were used!

photo HFD35Swatch_zps36149b45.jpg

Re: July 15-August15 HFD 35

Wow, I can't believe I am first! Here's mine. Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back here with the previews....but here they are... We had some requests from members for a Kitty Kit, so here you go... very cute and LOADS of stuff to have fun with....

photo HFD35_zps51d5765f.jpg

photo HFD35Papers_zps154a403b.jpg

Here's mine and I think I have all the pieces LOL

photo hfd35_web.jpg

This was fun and it was easy to pick a photo because Juba often hogs the bed...lol

I made a layout for this challenge but I cant seem to get it to post here from photobucket?

Linda, Just copy and paste the IMG link from PB to here. You need to change the upper IMG before and after the link to lower img. Then is should work fine. You can get the detailed instructions in the Jibber Jabber Area if that will help more. Good luck. Let me know if you need more help and I'll see what I can do to help.

Great layouts Heidi and Janet. Heidi, did you miss a couple pieces?

Linda

Cool Layouts all of you,,, Heidi, looks like your missing at least one of my pieces...lol... I almost thought Janet did too... but I found it...lol... Janet, I don't think I have your email address to send you the free MEGA... could you please let us know what it is, or email it to me? thanks for joining in....

Linda, if that sounds complicated, then go in your Photobucket, find the layout you wanna post, and COPY the HTML code... then come back here and PASTE it in your post and it will show up when you Post your Message... k? can't wait to see it...

Nope your other required piece is sitting on the cat head tag LOL

Oops - you got it. I missed it completely! I need to put my glasses on. I looked at it more than once and missed it every time.

Sorry..

Also Lina, My instructions were from copying from Scrapbook Max, not PB, sorry if I confused you.

It helped for me to read in many places that there were 14 pieces in total that we had to use.
Thank you for this opportunity.
My email is coinmagnate@comcast.net

Wow, you guys are fast! Nice pages. I've had cats all my life, this page has my two favorite, especially the siamese. I love siamese cats.

photo DebraC_HFD35_zpsaef674ee.jpg

Great page Debra!

Janet, your Mega Kit has been sent to you. Enjoy!

Thank You for your help I am trying this one more time.
(it wasnt the IMG that I had to change it was alot of stuff that came before it I deleted :)
Hope I got all 14 pieces :) Thank You
gimom14@yahoo.com

I am so happy that you got it figured out Linda. Your layout is great.

Your Mega has been sent.

photo HFD35_zps0ad86f4b.jpg

This is my Kitty after she had made a mess of my knitting!

Wow, ladies, looks like cats was a super choice for this month's HFD, great layouts, gotta get going myself.

Hello Everyone,
This is my 1st attempt at this :-D
Do I have to Join somewhere else to put my creation on here please ??
I can't work out how to do it and I haven't got a Photobucket !!!!

Hugz
IKE x

Welcome Ike! No, you do not have to join. We are a free participation Forum. Photobucket is also ree. Just got to photobucket.com and sign up. There are other places that you can use. Perhaps the other girls or fans can share what they are. Are you registed on ScrapbookMax! by any chance? It is also free.

Great layout Alida.

photo LSLHFD35paperkittys_zps3059a9b8.jpg
queenbeth60462@aol.com
ddbj templete 6 tiff and pngs i used a templete

OK - trying again :-)

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Used one of Michelle's shapes for the edging on three of the papers.

Take A Nap photo TakeANap_1_zps8e317752.jpg

I uploaded it for you IKE. Hope you don't mind. You did a great job! Did you include your e-mail somewhere so we cn send you the Mega?

Fabby page Maureen!

Joyce, you might want to double check your pieces. Penguin? Great page!

Alida - your Mega has been sent.

Linda

Oh Linda - THANK YOU so much for doing that :-) I was having so much trouble I nearly gave up.

FANTASTIC set of pages so far Ladies.... wonderful creations :-D

My email is suzyeisenhauer@hotmail.com

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks IKE. Your Mega has been sent. Enjoy!

hi lol lol oh i did not notice till u said something sorry was doing a lot that day and kids talking to me

FANTASTIC kit - such gorgeous things in there :-) THANK YOU very much :-D xxxxxxxx

here is my layout for this. My baby midnight, he passed away on June 6. I miss the big lug so much. For many years it was just me and my 2 kids and they each had a bedroom and I slept on the sofa bed in the living room. Each morning I would get up and put my bedding into the front of the coffee table and if I wasn't quick enough Midnight would get in there and sleep his day away.

liz@lizzyhunter.com

photo HFD35-001_zpsacd0201b.jpg

I know how you feel. I've had cats most of my life and they are just like family.

Sorry for your loss!

Thanks for participating in this month's HFD. Your Prize is on the way.

Cute layout Sue, when I was young we had a black cat also and his name was Captain Midnight. Sorry that you lost him.

Everyones layouts are awesome, lots of cat lovers here. Thanks for the comments on my page. I love the mega there is a ton of stuff in there.

Here is my LO for HFD#35. My daughter found this kitty in woods at her Camp. she was about 8" long and weighed 10 pounds. She looked like a little abanded starved kitty. She took her to the Vet. He said she was 2years old.
Now two years later she is hugh.And a great big cat Her name is Foxie.
brncbyrd@yahoo.com

Foxie HFD 35

Beautiful page Berny.

Thanks for participating, your PP is on it's way!

Nice layout Berny, touching story too.

d2dgrande@cox.net

Very cute Kitty Deb... Your MEga is on its way... Thanks for joining in...((HUGS))

Nice layout, Debi, like how you used the papers and the large toy on the left. The eyes of the kitty seem to look right at you in that photo.

HFD-August photo HFD-Aug_zps76ae4321.jpg

Here's mine.
littlekimmy44@yahoo.com

Hi Kimberly!

Adorable layout! Thanks so much for participating.

Your mega has been sent!

I am having so much fun going back to the HFD kits. My husband helped me with this one. :-)
Enjoy!
 photo Callie_CraftyScraps_HFD3_blog_copy_zps0f3833ff.jpg

(mominschool2012@hotmail.com)

Beautiful Kitty! Great page! Your Mega has been sent.