Return to Website

Hide,Find & Design
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
August 15 - September 15 (HFD 36)

If you are here that means you have buzzed around to all of the Blogs and have collected all of your required pieces. You should have collected 14 pieces from 6 Blogs.

Michelle
Kathie
Debra
Jana - also has Maureen's pieces
Heidi
Linda

If you missed anyone or don't have all 14 pieces, start over at Michelle's and go back through the path.

The Rules this month are simple. Use all 14 pieces in your layout any way you choose.

This month the Theme is Dogs. Last month we gave you Cats, so we are honoring all of the Dog lovers this Month.

Here is the color swatch we went with this month. We apologize that we are running a bit behind.

Here are the Previews of the Mega Kit you will receive for participating.

We are so excited to see what everyone comes up with this Month.

Re: August 15 - September 15 (HFD 36)

I guess I will get this party started! Here's my page. Come on everyone, let's see what you can come up with.

Great job, Linda, I'm still thinking of what to do.

Ok, I'm back with a friend's puppy.

Time-Out photo Time-Out_1_zpsc478302c.jpg

Awesome page Maureen!

How do I post an image for the forum? You can respond to me at sueyellen@gmail.com (my first try .... not very good). Sue

Sue Y - look in the Jibber Jabber section in the Forum. Michelle has instructions there on how to post - you basically just upload your page to a photo sharing web site such sas Photobucket which is free and copy the IMG link from you page here. Look forward to seeing your page. Welcome to our family!

Hi Everyone,
Here I am again this month for my 2nd HFD
Thank you very much for the lovely pieces

Here is my effort...

[/URL]

Hmmm - sorry... mine seems to be a little big !!! I don't know why that is I've got it shown as 500 x 500 in Photobucket !!?

Please can anyone tell me how you embed that Paperclip so that it actually sits on the paper like that ???..... Linda has done it !!???

Your layout is not too big, it's great. Glad you joined us.

Don't know what program you use to scrap your layouts, however, most of them have some type of eraser. It's really simple to make paperclips, pins etc. look like they are naturally clipped. Just erase the portion that you feel would be in the back of the papers that you are clipping together. In both Linda's and my layouts, we erased portion of the center of the clip. Play around and all of a sudden, it will look normal.

I liked this challenge because I am able to showcase our beloved "Bo" she was the best Dog anyone could ask for I dearly loved her and I miss her.

Oh goodness !! YES - I never thought of that !! :-D Thank you soooo much for the Tip :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxx

How do I get the kit for participating?

Thank You

Linda, I am sending you the link to the kit. Sorry for the delay.

I sent the link to gimom, hope that was you. If it's not, let me know. We have 3 Lindas on our list.

Here's my contribution for this month:

photo DebraC-HFD36Layout_zps0dc804e6.jpg

Help! I have 12 pieces but not 14. I'm having trouble with Crathy Coffee Bear's download. Every time I try to do it, it give me a message saying, "Sorry the file link that you requested is not valid. Reasons for this may include: Invalid link or The file has been deleted because it was violating our terms of use." Huh?!?! Can any one help? Thanks in advance.

photo LSLHFD36paper_zps46bcf570.jpg

Debi,

Sent you an email with the 2 pieces attached. Seems there has been some problems lately with 4 shared and disappearing files. Don't know who has been deleting them.

Debi
Help! I have 12 pieces but not 14. I'm having trouble with Crathy Coffee Bear's download. Every time I try to do it, it give me a message saying, "Sorry the file link that you requested is not valid. Reasons for this may include: Invalid link or The file has been deleted because it was violating our terms of use." Huh?!?! Can any one help? Thanks in advance.

Joyce, can't tell if all 14 pieces are in your layout. Can you get a link with a smaller photo layout so that it fits on the pages in the forum.. I upload mine to photobucket and use 600 x 600 pixels for my layout size. Does that help?

Hi - I know you have been really busy, but is the Link done for the Mega Kit yet pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzz :-D

Hugz

IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

IKE, the Mega has been sent to you. Enjoy!

d2dgrande@cox.net

Thanks makeyesup and to the whole team. I really appreciated you sending me those 2 pieces. Hopefully you'll be able to solve this problem

makeyesup
Debi,

Sent you an email with the 2 pieces attached. Seems there has been some problems lately with 4 shared and disappearing files. Don't know who has been deleting them.

Debi

Cute layout, Debi, glad you joined us. Your link to the mega kit should be in your mailbox now.

photo HFD_36_8x8_zps5a9c12bf.jpg

Great job, KathyO, found all the pieces, very good job on placing them in your layout.

The bonus kit link is on it's way.

Finally got all 14 pieces. Thanks all

Here is mine.
 photo bonniedog.jpg

Great page Wilma. I don't seem to have your e-mail addy. Once we get it we can send you the link to the Mega. Thanks for joining the Challenge.

Thank you for the addy Wilma. Your Mega has been sent.

lindaathome

Thank you so much.

lindaathome

Linda I haven't received it yet. I checked the spam, not there. Thank you .

photo LSLHFD36paper_zps816e8b7f.jpg
sorry took so long been so busy u were right i forgot 2 papers i think lol redid it and resized to 600x600 also reuploaded it and posted

wilma730
lindaathome

Linda I haven't received it yet. I checked the spam, not there. Thank you .

Wilma, I sent it again. Can you reveive attachments with Yahoo e-mail? I know some don't allow it.

Linda

photo HFD_doggie_craftyscraps_nanscraps-copy_zpsbc5ab0a2.jpg

Beautiful page Nanscraps!

Could you give us your e-mail address so we can send you the participation prize?

If you do not want to advertise your address here, send it to me at
debrad.clement@gmail.com and I will send you the link to the prize.

Thanks!

Here's my layout for this month.

HFD 36 photo doglayout_zpsd8e59cfe.jpg

Great page Kimmy. Your Mega has been sent.

Nanscraps, did you get your Mega?

I have been able to find 12 of the 14 pieces. I have been to each site several times and don't know which one I have missed. Can you help?

Betty, did you grab bot Jana's and Maureen's - total of 4, from Jana's Blog? Which pieces are you missing?

I seem to be missing the paw prints and the swirl. I have followed the links 3 times now and I still only get 12 pieces plus a Quick page. Can you help and can you tell me how to up load?

Linda,
I didn't receive my mega (I checked my spam folder too). Could you please send it again? Thanks
Kimmy
littlekimmy44@yahoo.com

I was finally able to find the last two pieces and I have the layout ready to up-load.

From Layouts

I hope this works.

My e-mail is betpaq@gmail.com

Great page Betty. Thanks for joining. Your Mega is on the way. Kimmy, I resent yours again. Let me know if you don't get it.

Nonscraps, did you ever get your Mega? Anyone else still need the Mega?

Thank you, yes I just downloaded the mega. This was a lot of fun, thank you all.

Hello everyone,
My name is Melinda and I just found this wonderful site. I decided to jump in and do the September HFD. I know my submission is late but I wanted to share just the same. This was fun.

photo Tennessee_CraftyScraps_HFD36_blog_copy_zpsa9d3d1fa.jpg

My email: Mominschool2012@hotmail.com

Melinda, glad you found us. Your page is awesome. Your Mega has been sent. Enjoy!