Return to Website

Hide,Find & Design
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: August 15 - September 15 (HFD 36)

Great page Kimmy. Your Mega has been sent.

Nanscraps, did you get your Mega?

I have been able to find 12 of the 14 pieces. I have been to each site several times and don't know which one I have missed. Can you help?

Betty, did you grab bot Jana's and Maureen's - total of 4, from Jana's Blog? Which pieces are you missing?

I seem to be missing the paw prints and the swirl. I have followed the links 3 times now and I still only get 12 pieces plus a Quick page. Can you help and can you tell me how to up load?

Linda,
I didn't receive my mega (I checked my spam folder too). Could you please send it again? Thanks
Kimmy
littlekimmy44@yahoo.com

I was finally able to find the last two pieces and I have the layout ready to up-load.

From Layouts

I hope this works.

My e-mail is betpaq@gmail.com

Great page Betty. Thanks for joining. Your Mega is on the way. Kimmy, I resent yours again. Let me know if you don't get it.

Nonscraps, did you ever get your Mega? Anyone else still need the Mega?

Thank you, yes I just downloaded the mega. This was a lot of fun, thank you all.

Hello everyone,
My name is Melinda and I just found this wonderful site. I decided to jump in and do the September HFD. I know my submission is late but I wanted to share just the same. This was fun.

photo Tennessee_CraftyScraps_HFD36_blog_copy_zpsa9d3d1fa.jpg

My email: Mominschool2012@hotmail.com

Melinda, glad you found us. Your page is awesome. Your Mega has been sent. Enjoy!