Return to Website

Crafty Scraps ~ BINGO!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Start HERE!!

I used to do this on my blog and it was a real hit...So I thought I would bring it back and do it here...This game is just like regular Bingo...

FIRST...you need to email me and request a Bingo card... craftyscrap@gmail.com I will then email you a card...this card you will keep for ALL bingo games UNLESS you email me before a new game starts to request a new one...ONLY ONE card per person...

Everyday, I will call off some numbers and you need to mark them on your card...You can print your card out or some pull their card into their scrapbooking program and dab their numbers that way...just make sure you can remove them again, so keep them as separate layers...The numbers will be posted here in the current Bingo thread....

Once you have Bingo, you send me the card and also put in the thread that you have Bingo..There will be a new thread for each game...,makes it simple to keep track of everything...EVERY card is different, so after I send you a card, I can't duplicate it..If you lose it, you would have to request a new one...I suggest keeping a copy of it to be on the safe side...

The winner receives 2 of my kits for FREE...Your choice...ALL my kits can be found right now at Scrapbookmax.com...

Start requesting your card today!!!!!!!! First game will start June 1st...I will post your puzzle and the first numbers drawn...Lets have fun!!!

Re: Start HERE!!

Here is a number tally if you want to keep track as I post new numbers...Just right click and save as, or download it from my photobucket account....((HUGS))

Photobucket

Starting AUG 1st

I am back and feeling ok...I want to keep this forum small again so we don't feel too overwhelmed here....and this is one game I will keep going...It will start August 1st...So if you deleted your cards, or need one, please let me know by emailing me at craftyscrap@gmail.com thanks!!

WooHoo!!! Michelle is back and Bingo is staying. I can't wait to start a new game. Come on ladies. let's let Michelle know how happy we are to have her back!

YEA!!! I am soo excited.

Jana
YEA!!! I am soo excited.

Me too! Very excited!

I still have my card. Can't wait to play again.

Glad your coming back can't wait to play

Re: Starting AUG 1st

Fabulous, great news. I'm so glad you can continue. I will play Bingo and do any Challenges you have. I use ScrapbookMax 1.0 all the time. I had trouble with 2.0 verson. I really love your work and site.
Thank God you are better.

Hey buddy, good to see you back and glad you are continuing this. Like the new look here too.

WELCOME BACK MICHELLE!!!!! I am so excited to see you back. That being said, I really do hope you continue to get better and not get too overwhelmed. Your health is the most important thing at hand.

This is me doing the happy dance.

Yippee!!! :) I'm soo glad Bingo's staying. I was just getting the hang of it. . . Michelle, I'm thrilled you're doing better hun! :)

Hey Berny, if you need any help with Version 2 Max let me know.

Yes, I want to play. I need a new card. I sent an e-mail but haven't gotten card yet. I love to play Bingo!!!

I Have my card. I'm Ready To Play.

Can't keep a good woman down!!! I'm ready to rock and roll!!!