Crafty Scraps ~ BINGO!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bingo #18

Well it's time to get back in the groove of things, huh? So LET'S PLAY SOME BINGO!! If you need a card, please email me and request one....Remember, we reuse the same cards, so when a winner is announced, we will clear our cards and play a new Bingo game....

Our new puzzle to make is a weird Smiley Face.....Your card must have all the Blue squares covered for the winning pattern......Once all your correct squares are filled, you post in here that you have Bingo....Send me a copy of your winning card, and you will then get a sweet surprise.....thanks everyone....

Here is your new pattern.....Good Luck....
Photobucket

Re: Bingo #18

OK, well glad to hear many of you are still lurking around....I wish you all luck...Here are your first set of numbers...

I-19 and G-52

(Have they been called yet? LMAO)

Yeah I am so glad CraftyScraps is coming back. I have missed this place and everyone. So far in Bingo I have one of the numbers.

Hi Sue! It feels good to be back...and like I said, one day at a time...lol...

Here are your numbers for today...
B-7 and B-9

Michelle it soooooooo good to see you back. Welcome back! and Starting out with 3 covered. Yeah!

Great News. I love bingo and have missed you All. Now Bingo is Back on my Birthday.
Only got ONE. But that is better than NONE. LMDO.

Great to see you back. I've missed you too. No number for me yet though.

Thanks for the welcome everyone....I feel great to be back...More stuff is coming, just playing catch up...lol...Here are your numbers for today...
Good luck!

N-41 and O-62

Welcome back. Have three covered with free space.

UG!!!! Michelle asked me to post #'s for her over the weekend, and I totally spaced it for yesterday's #'s....So Since I messed up you get 2 sets of #'s today.

B-45 and N-45
I-30 and G-60

Is it April?????
B doesen't have 45 not to sure of others.

Ok Should be B-15

Hope you are all having a great weekend

Here are today's #'s...
N-31 and N-37

wow I didnt get one number out of all of those. Still have 4 including free space.

NONE, ZIP, NADA, Only 3 so far. We are getting snow today.

That's OK, Berny, my NONE, ZIP, and NADA is just that, a big ZERO unless I count the free one. Then I have a big 1.

BERNY
NONE, ZIP, NADA, Only 3 so far. We are getting snow today.

I have three counting Free.

Got one more. . . Let's keep them coming

None since last post. Oh well maybe luck will change.

You guys know this takes awhile....Maureen, I don't know what to tell you that would help.... Just hang in there hun....lol
I hope these numbers help you all out....

Your numbers for yesterday and today are:
B-2 and G-48
I-28 and O-70

Ok Michelle, I'm hanging and still don't have any covered.

5 including free. Im sorry you havent got anything yet makeyesup, well you do have 1 the "free" space :) got to look on the bright side

None for me yet either.

Maybe our 1st one will come at the same time and then we can do the Happy Dance together.

Alida
None for me yet either.

I got 5 covered. Just realized that only 1 of the 5 covered will work for this game. Sigh! So I guess I should say only 1 covered.

Makeyesup you are too funny...thats why I love ya so much...You crack me up...lol...Maybe these will help you and the others....

B-5 and G-46
I-23 and G-54

I must have been wicked in a previous life - still nothing for me.

No, not wicked, probably such a good person that you want others to win. Sorry, I got one this round. However, going to be offline for more than a week so it's your turn to surge ahead.

Godd luck everyone.

Alida
I must have been wicked in a previous life - still nothing for me.

I have 5 now. "Movin' on up."

After starting off with a quick 2 I have got nothing.

Still the same for me.

Well, I am going to give you all some more numbers and it should help someone...lol...I have been so busy working on the store that I kept forgetting about the forum....eek....So forgive me...I hope these help you...

Here are some lucky numbers...
B-12 and N-33
I-18 and O-75
N-43 and G-56

woohoo i got one. Now I have 6 including free.How is everyone else doing?

If the object of the game was to get all the white spaces filled. I think I would be doing really good. LOL

Still none for me.

I have been under the weather some, so I apologize for not posting numbers on time...but i have some more for you now and hopefully they will help someone....((HUGS))

B=1 and O-64
I-21 and I-27

not a one sheesh. Michelle, take care of yourself you are more important then any bingo numbers.

We might actually be getting some warmer weather. So there's hope that spring will come. With that hopefully everyone will start to feel better with warmer weather.

Michelle asked me to post #'s for you tonight and tomorrow, but tomorrow I will be busy tending the grandkids, so you will get both sets tonight. Michelle should be back on Monday but if not I will try to stop in again....

Here you go ;-)

B-13 and G-58
N-35 and O-74

Good luck everyone!!!

Still need 4

You are ahead of me Katherine. I still need 5......

hey i need 2 can bingo twice lol

Thanks Jana for getting in here....It's nice to have my internet back....ugh...Well, I have a couple more numbers for you today....I hope they do some good...((HUGS))

N-32 and O-65

Glad your back

Missing in action for about 10 days and all I got during that time was 2 numbers. Oh well, it's fun to play anyways. Maybe, I am a

Welcome back Makeyesup....Hope you had fun...Sorry about the luck with the numbers for Bingo though.... Maybe these will help you...

I-20 and G-53

Here are your next set of nummbers....good luck everyone...

B-11 and O-66

I will be posting the #'s this weekend---hope I won't forget LOL

Here are today's....

N-34 and B-1

Ok Jana, you are up to your old tricks again, trying to see if we are alert. B1 was called before, about a week ago. That's ok, I am awake, just don't want to be.

Jana

Here are today's....

N-34 and B-1

Still need 3

You are ahead of me Katherine. I still need 4, lol.

makeyesup
Ok Jana, you are up to your old tricks again, trying to see if we are alert. B1 was called before, about a week ago. That's ok, I am awake, just don't want to be.

Jana

Here are today's....

N-34 and B-1

oops---sorry B1 wasn't marked off our master list.. ..how about these...

This one for the one you were supposed to get yesterday
B-8
and today's
I-24 and O-71

I only need 3 more

Way to go Sue

Here are today's...
B-10 and O-72

Only need two with the corrected 8

BINGO I JUST BINGOED YAH YHOHOO JOYCE

joyce crosby

Congrats

joyce crosby

CONGRATS Joyce!!!

Woohoo, congrats Joyce!!!

Congrats Joyce....I sent you an email...

Tomorrow will start a new game...So clear your cards ladies and get ready!!!
Thanks for playing everyone....

Congrats

Congrats Joyce, enjoy your bonus.

hi thanks ladies have a great evening.joyce

I will be starting the new Bingo sometime today...Was waiting on Joyce to reply to my email... Still haven't heard from you.... Hope all is ok...