Crafty Scraps ~ BINGO!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bingo #19

Hi everyone....I would have posted this sooner, but I was gone for the weekend and didn't have my laptop with me...Hope your not too disappointed....Congrats to Joyce for winning the last game...Time for a new puzzle...I just made a cool design for a puzzle this time...so have fun...remember your card must have all the green squares filled on your card before calling Bingo....If you need a card, please email me at crafyscrap@gmail.com Thanks everyone....Here is your new puzzle...

Photobucket

Re: Bingo #19

Ok, well it's time for Bingo to start...Your first set of numbers are...

I-27 and O-65

Good luck everyone!

Ok, here are your next set of numbers...Hope they help someone....((HUGS))

B-3 and N-38

I have all of them, but on white blocks. Bummer !!!!!

Well Berny, maybe these will be in the green....

O-74 and O-75

*these were picked by my mom*
so you can blame her....lol...

Yeah me! I got 2. Still think I wont win. Awwww We'll see.
Debi Granide.

Michelle
Well Berny, maybe these will be in the green....

O-74 and O-75

*these were picked by my mom*
so you can blame her....lol...

NOPE!!!

Here are today's #'s...Hopefully I will be back tomorrow--crossing fingers

B-5 and O-70

Here are today's #'s....

I-21 and I-22

Just checked in to play and I only have 2 plus free space with all those numbers.

Katherine
Just checked in to play and I only have 2 plus free space with all those numbers.

Ahh I sorry Maybe these will help...

G-46 and B-15

no they didn't help but that's okay maybe the next ten will

wow I feel like I have been gone forever. Just checked my bingo numbers and I only have 2 and one is the free space. Sheesh

I must be doing some what okay then. I have 5 including Free. I think this Game is going to take a while. lol.

Ok ladies....Sorry to be late...I had a little vacation and since then, I have been a little under the weather....ugh....I can't win...lol...Maybe someone else will have better luck with these numbers...
Let's get lively in here...lol...

B-7 and G-57
N-32 and G-51

picked up one.

Well, thats better then none....lol...

Here are your numbers for today....Good Luck!

N-41 and G-53

wow these numbers are all around the ones I have sheesh

Sorry about your numbers hun....Maybe these will help?

I-24 and O-63

not so much oh well I will keep on truckin

HEY EVERYONE I NEED TWO TO BINGO HOW IS EVERYONE LOVED THE MEGA KIT FROM HFD HAVE A GREAT DAY YALL.JOYCE

Blessings Everyone! Have an eggceptional EASTER!

I still need ten.

wow that is crazy only 2, I only have 2 good luck to you.

JOYCE
HEY EVERYONE I NEED TWO TO BINGO HOW IS EVERYONE LOVED THE MEGA KIT FROM HFD HAVE A GREAT DAY YALL.JOYCE

Here are some #'s for today....

N-35 and G-47

thank you.joyce

WOWzers Joyce, I still need 9.

Today's #'s.....
B-14 and N-44

nothing

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay in numbers. Technical isses again, so I'm going to catch us up.

Here are 2 sets of numbers for your.

B-10, I-16

I-30, O-71

Good luck everyone!

I can't believe this, still none and I still need 9 probably the only ones left.

I think you and I are in a race then Katherine, I still need 9 too and I didnt get any this time

Ok ladies, I still need 12, that means with all these numbers called, I only got 2 of them. Maybe I've had this card way too long, it's worn out.

Good luck all.

Sue
I think you and I are in a race then Katherine, I still need 9 too and I didnt get any this time

makeyesup
Ok ladies, I still need 12, that means with all these numbers called, I only got 2 of them. Maybe I've had this card way too long, it's worn out.

Good luck all.

Sue

I agree. I've had terrible luck the last two times.

Okay everyone, let's see if we can change the momentum here and get some of the stalled cars back in the race. Since it's been a couple of days I will post 2 sets of numbers again.

Ready set, let's get going!

B-11, I-25

G-52, O-62

Good luck everyone!

got one

How about these????

N-33 and I-18

not one

hmmmmm maybe I will have my dog pick the next #'s....She can only do better right??? LOL

My niece's daughter is staying with me for a while so I am having her pick today's....

Here you go....
B-13 and O-73

Well maybe these will help someone.... My dad picked these...lol...

B-8 and G-49

ok i need 6 more, Igot 3 out of all those numbers. Better then it has been for me .

Stopped at the gas station and filled up. Then, got 1 of the last 10 called. Think I have a leaky gas tank as it didn't get me far.

Sue
ok i need 6 more, Igot 3 out of all those numbers. Better then it has been for me .

You ladies crack me up....lol...Maybe these will help someone....

I-20 and O-67

woohoo got one more

I still need six.

Okay everyone, we hit a traffic jam and got behind a bit. Apologies for that. Here are 2 sets of numbers to get you fueled back up and back in the race.

I-19 and G-56

B-9 and O-69

Good luck everyone.

The traffic jam was where I ran out of gas. The push you gave me was 3 of the 4 numbers. Maybe I can get some good gas at the next station and won't stall cause another big back-up.

lindaathome
Okay everyone, we hit a traffic jam and got behind a bit. Apologies for that. Here are 2 sets of numbers to get you fueled back up and back in the race.

I-19 and G-56

B-9 and O-69

Good luck everyone.

apparently I need a different kind of fuel, not one number for me with this batch of numbers.

I probably wouldn't have gotten any either except that Linda had to push me out of the way so she could keep this game going.

Sue
apparently I need a different kind of fuel, not one number for me with this batch of numbers.

Traffic Alert on Highway CS19. Makeyesup has stalled again and has blocked the road. We are setting up a detour route around the block through the Forum neighborhood.

Follow these directions and see who can get around her.

Fuel up at this stop

B-4 and N-43

then follow this route

I-29 and G-55

Good luck travelers.

well I am stuck at the road block still, maybe I am the road block lmao

Sue, if you had been keeping your eyes on the road instead of gazing around, you would have seen the road block and not ran into me. Now, they have to untangle us, try to start our cars and get us on the right path again. Don't know if either one of us will be able to catch up with the pack.

Sue
well I am stuck at the road block still, maybe I am the road block lmao

LOL....Well i know a short cut....

Take interstate
I-23 and turn right on exit O-61

See where that takes you....Sue, i called you a tow truck...lol...

woohoo Michelle, thanks for the tow truck. He has got me towed to the next road so hopefully we can keep the momentum flowing. I got one!!!!

Too cute Linda. LOL

lindaathome
Traffic Alert on Highway CS19. Makeyesup has stalled again and has blocked the road. We are setting up a detour route around the block through the Forum neighborhood.

Follow these directions and see who can get around her.

Fuel up at this stop

B-4 and N-43

then follow this route

I-29 and G-55

Good luck travelers.

Sue, send that tow truck back to get me started. Have a set of jumper cables and no one wants to help me. I tried pushing it off the road and it was hard as I kept steering it around in a circle and can't get out.

Sue
woohoo Michelle, thanks for the tow truck. He has got me towed to the next road so hopefully we can keep the momentum flowing. I got one!!!!

thought someone would have bingo by now, I still need five so it will be awhile, I must be stuck in traffic

ME TOO! I only have 5 also.

hey ladies i can bingo 4 differnt ways joyce

Sorry I didn't get in last night to post these....

I-17 and G-60

I am not creative like you all so you will have to interpret these #'s.

Now I need 5 more!

Today's are----

B-1 and B-12

i need 3 more , come on numbers lol

YAH YAH YAH I BINGOED YALL DOING THE HAPPY DANCE HERE.JOYCE

CONGRATS JOYCE!!!!

photo bingogirl.gif

way to go Joyce

Woohoo! That's great Joyce!

congrats

Congrats!!!

Congrats Joyce, glad to see this game ended well for someone.

thank you everyone i love ms michelle's kits and all her ct teams designs you are all so talented as u see i also love bingo lol.joyce

Michelle asked me to let you know there was a bit of construction which caused a miner mix up, so you all must take a detour and return to the race....Here are some #'s to get you started back on your journey....

N-42 and 0-68
B-2 and I-28

Hi everyone. Today we are going to turn around and go down

I-17

Take Exit

O-72

Hopefully this will fuel you up and get you trucking down the road. Let's get a convoy going. Who is the leader of the pack? Breaker - Breaker, any Smokies out there on I-17? Let's put the pedal to the metal and make some dust.

hi sorry about my goof before butttttttttt i did just bingo for sure i think lol gonna send card to ms michelle have hd email trouble.joyce

Well Joyce, let's keep our fingers crossed then. Good luck!

CONGRATS Joyce!!! Let me know if you got the kits you requested for your prize....K? Hope you enjoy them....

OK everybody, it is time to clear your cards and try again.... So let's jump on over to the new post....thanks for playing....