Return to Website

general forum POST ANYTHING you want:)

hi glad you visited my forum:) post a topic.DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED?POST IT!or just say hello:).love nicki x

general forum POST ANYTHING you want:)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Movin in wid me missus

Anything!!!!

But will she still respect me? Don't I need to be more of a for her to really ?

n e hoe.....flowers every week huh...how often for say sexy undies

I fink we will be fine.... shes a .

Thanks for the advice.

o... no though

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

just let her do anything she wantsoh and buy her flowers at least once a week!...lol on a more serious note give and take in a relationship always worksfishing i say bay side but i dont usually sea fish,im a pond or river fisherlady.p.s hope u catch,let me know?......nicki x

Replying to:

Hey Nikki

Fantastic site! I love fishing and J R Tolkien too...n e hoe... not here to discuss that...lol.

I seek yer advice babe!

I'm about to move in wid my girlfriend who I luv very much. I really want it to work out beteeen us... can you offer me any advice as to keeping her happy in the relationship and tips to ensure we don't rip each other's heeeeds off and feed em to the catz.... .

O and one more thing while we are on the advice fing... I'm on Cape Cod right now, gonna go out fishing in a few hours for striped bass and blues.... shall I fish the bayside or the outta beach?

So my sexy big red haired lovely!!! see what u make of them....

Luv and Kisses Reggie xoxox

P.S. you can check me out on:

www.faceparty.com/reggie1975

Re: Re: Re: Movin in wid me missus

yeah sexy undies with the flowers hun[rose]of course she will respect youshe would be crazy not 2awwww no [fish]better luck next time eh?....nicki x

Replying to:

Anything!!!!

Thanks for the advice.

o... no though

Replying to:

just let her do anything she wantsoh and buy her flowers at least once a week!...lol on a more serious note give and take in a relationship always worksfishing i say bay side but i dont usually sea fish,im a pond or river fisherlady.p.s hope u catch,let me know?......nicki x

Replying to:

Hey Nikki

Fantastic site! I love fishing and J R Tolkien too...n e hoe... not here to discuss that...lol.

I seek yer advice babe!

I'm about to move in wid my girlfriend who I luv very much. I really want it to work out beteeen us... can you offer me any advice as to keeping her happy in the relationship and tips to ensure we don't rip each other's heeeeds off and feed em to the catz.... .

O and one more thing while we are on the advice fing... I'm on Cape Cod right now, gonna go out fishing in a few hours for striped bass and blues.... shall I fish the bayside or the outta beach?

yeah sexy undies with the flowers hun[rose]of course she will respect youshe would be crazy not 2awwww no [fish]better luck next time eh?....nicki x

Replying to:

Anything!!!!

Thanks for the advice.

o... no though

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey Nikki

I seek yer advice babe!

awww of course she will respect ubuy her sexy undies with the flowersoh no [fish]would u like a few tips from meeeeee?.......nicki x

Replying to:

Anything!!!!

Thanks for the advice.

o... no though

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey Nikki

I seek yer advice babe!