Return to Website

general forum POST ANYTHING you want:)

hi glad you visited my forum:) post a topic.DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED?POST IT!or just say hello:).love nicki x

general forum POST ANYTHING you want:)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Earn FREE GIFT CARDS and FREE MONEY

^^^^^^^Click the above banner^^^^^^^

I've been using the website instaGC and believe you should too. Complete offers (watch videos, take quizzes/ surveys) and earn points, and then redeem your points for free instant gift cards or you can have a check sent to you.

No limit to the amount you can earn. You can save up or cash out, it's all up to you! There are hundreds of earning opportunities you can cash in for checks, gift certificates ranging from ebay to amazon and local stores like Target. You can even donate to one of the many charities on their list.

****Honestly you are not going to become rich overnight, but the earning do really add up and it is great to have some spare cash for the holidays, birthdays or if you just want to save up money on your amazon account for something special. I have been using it for a week and have earned about $30. ******

*******It's not a scam please google instagc.com reviews and you will see payment proofs and reviews for the site. ********

Hope some of you will enjoy the site and earn some extra cash like I have.