Return to Website

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
It's been a long time

Hi Guys. When I was still racing I cannot tell you how much fun it was to pull up the fans forum page and read what you guys were saying. I can't wait to see how long it's going to take before all the regulars find out that you guys have started it back up. Everybody probably has a few questions about a lot of things that went on during those years and I will be checking the site frequently and try to answer what ever's on your mind. Also we can chat about the current state of affairs. In the meantime checkout rowdy.com Rick

Email  
Re: It's been a long time

It is great to see you posting on here Rick.

Email  

Race day is just not the same without you on the track. I hope that you are feeling better and your family is doing well. Great to hear from NASCAR's Greatest Driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really great to hear from you. Give us an update on the family.

Email  

.... **** Rick glad you're gonna finally talk... i/we still have all those little secrets from back then bottled up just wanting to get out ;)

good juju

Rick,
Please give us an update on what has been happening with you as well as any of those secrets Tom talked about.

What's the point of this if Rick is not going to talk to us?

Hi Guys. As far as racing goes we just finished the nascalls album with leeroy mercer. That's the guy that calls people up on the phone and makes up some kind of crap and eventually threatens to whip your ass. We worked on it most of last year and it was a very funny project. There was a lot of editing that took place because the record company had to make it faimly friendly. All of the drivers, owners, etc. agreed to give thier percentage of royalties from the album to the Victory Junction Gang Camp.
The rowdy thing is moving along pretty well now. For those of you that don't know about rowdy, It's a racing show that's geared towards cell phone users. If you have cingular service you can recieve it. It is also availible on podcasts. We started this thing about three years ago and I have to say it is one of the best things out there as far as production quality goes. The content is pretty cool also. We brought in David Poole, Mark Garrow, Barry Dodson, Steve Waid, Fatback, Schrader and some others as regular and partime contributors. I was looking for something to be involved with in racing that did not involve traveling and this kind of fit the bill. I had opportunities to do some tv and radio work but at the time I was so burnt out from all the stuff I just decided to stick close to home.
As far as the family goes everything is good. The girls just turned 10. Ricky graduated from JMU and went to work for me in the company. www.rkmenviroclean.com Sharon is still putting up with my foolishness and doing well.
Feel free to post and ask questions and when I have time I will do my best to answer or just chat.
Have a good day, Rick
(I don't have spell checker and i a'int got no dictionary so don't laugh at the spelling)

Hey Rick, I Use to be a crew member on a busch team back when you were driving the 22 car. First i helped Johnny davis W/ Joe Henery Thurman, and later w/Billy Standridge. Jut wanted to say hello and that i am glad things are going good for you. We all had some real good times back in those days!! phil

Email  

stumbled back to mastfans from jayski.. imagine that!! all the old die hards are here.. Hi everyone!! how i miss all of you .. i have spoken to maryann here and there,,but the rest of you,,, I MISS YOU ALL!!

Rick I was excited to see you post some news.. felt like you have dropped off the face of the earth..glad to hear you and family are doing well.. I can't believe the twins are 10 already!! My oldest started high school this year.. Yea.. i am getting old!!

post some more news soon.. please!

I am headed back to a few races so any mastfans get hold of me lets reunite soon.. I will be at darlington in may both mis races and atlanta in october..

Email   mioutdoorchick  

Hi Rick! Still miss ya on raceday!

Email  

Hey Rick,
My very frist race you sat on the pole, Brickyard 400. If you don't mind me asking how can I get a car to you so I can autograph it? and do you personalize them?

Hey Rick,

Did you by any chance go to BFS in 1969-1970?

Thanks,

Rick F.

Email  
Thought id brag about My Favorite Rick Mast Collectable

I have a door from the #1 thunderbird that rick drove.Im not sure what race it came from but it has red stripes on it with a black #1.Just wanted to brag about my favorite Rick Mast Collectable
Glad things are going well for you Rick.Miss you at the track

Email   pro_fyrman324  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains