Return to Website

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Happy B-Day Rick!!!!

Hey Rick,

Not sure if you remember me or not, but I am your #1 fan from Kansas. I have been rooting for you since back in 1995 when you drove that sweet looking #1 Skoal Ford. I have met you twice, once at a fan club meeting when you drove for Butch Mock and then in Richmond in the fall of 1999 when you drove the #98 Woody Car. That will be a day I will never forget. I got to talk to you in the garage for a while and I got to hang out with your crew in the pits before the race. That was your #300 cup career start that day. Bad luck with a blown tire made the race not so great, but I will never forget that day. Still till this day, that is one of the greatest days in my life. Racing just is not the same now without you on the track. I hope things are going good for you, your company, and family.

Also, I know that I am a day early, but I am not sure if I will be able to get on here tomorrow, so I just wanted to wish you a Happy 50th Birthday on Sunday. From what I hear, life begins at 50, so you should still have your best years ahead of you Rick. :) Have a great day and maybe we can talk again soon.

Go Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Harris
Junction City, Kansas

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains