Return to Website

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Rick Mast is looking for a few business partners

See Note from Rick's facebook page.

What Rick Mast, former NASCAR great and New Zija Distributor has to say about Zija

"FB friends, there is no such thing as a miracle drug. Zija is not a drug but it sure is acting like a miracle for a lot of people including me. The difference in our products is they are 100% absorbable, all natural and are made from the most nutrient rich plant in the world (Moringa Olifera). This product can’t be found anywhere else except through Zija distributors as we do the advertising for the company. Moringa is the plant I discovered a few years ago but until zija came along no one was producing it.

28 minutes can change your financial situation and your life...if you choose for it to!
Go to www.teamvictory.org and click on the "Zija opportunity section". Watch the first 3 videos to get a true understanding of one of the best financial opportunities you will ever see. The company is sold (debt free and a A+ rating with the BBB), the products are unmatched (Olympic and pro athletes use them and they work) and this is something you can work with your current schedule to build residual income! If you have any interest in feeling better and/or making extra money just message me and we will tell you more about it."

Message Rick on FB or email him at Rick@rickmast.com for more information and to join Rick's Zija Team.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting