Who Is Your Creator message forum

Who Is Your Creator message forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Alternative explanations for speciation and adaptation?

They are actually compnonets (and important ones) in forming life. However, even if you do debunk the Miller experiments, which were a great leap, you neglect to mention the fact that amino acids have been found in space and must´ve formed abiogenically. Who need experiments of how they formed on earth when they have been observed to literally fall out of the sky?

And what do you mean that the experiments aren´t consistant with what experts believe the early earth atmosphere was? I´m not objecting to your statement, but I would like clarification.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Paul,
I suggest reading The Case for the Creator by Lee Strobel. He lays out some of the evidence that you may be looking for. Many things in your current knowledge may be lies the have been perputrated for years. An example is the berkley evolutionary website that claims experiments have created amino acids using electricity and gases simulating the early atmosphere of Earth. They are talking about the Kenneth Miller experiments that were debunked years ago for not using anything close to the original atmosphere that experts now agree would have been present. Many textbooks now say that using the atmosphere now agreed on to do the same experiments don't get amino acids, but they do produce "organic compounds." Sounds good, but they fail to mention that these organic compounds are cyanide and formaldehyde. Certainly not things that will start life.

I know that you asked for testable theories, but just because a theory is not testable, that do not make it wrong.