Who Is Your Creator message forum

Who Is Your Creator message forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our response to one LEGITIMATE complaint in regard to our website

You want problems with your site? Fine. You still insist on claiming that the Big GBang and the Origin of life is evolution. YOu claim that we don´t see things evolving today, but we do. We see beneficial mutations everywhere. That´s evolution. It just doesn´t happen at super speeds, like Answers in Genesis claims. When I asked you to explain the super evolution that is needed for the Noah´s Flood model to work, you dodged the question like it was a herd of stampeeding elephants. Stasis is what we call the periods in between points of punctuated equilibrium where evolution is slown down. It is slown down because natural selection is lower as trhe organisms have adapted to thier environment, and must wait for another change so that the selection process is strong enough to drive evolution. I even sent you an email explaining this and I never got a response. It looks like you just don´t read what you don´t like.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

We acknowledge and correct errors if a LEGITIMATE criticism of our website is presented. See our posting:

http://pub17.bravenet.com/forum/1424646898/fetch/723537/
(Refer to 'e'in posting)

"In regard to your comment,
“mutations do not render DNA non-functional. You are deliberately trying to mislead the majority of the public who are not versed in genetics.”

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in pointing this error out. While it was meant to directly relate to the specific mutated gene within DNA, the DNA as a whole is obviously still functional. The correction has been submitted and should be done on Monday. Thank you for pointing this out."