Who Is Your Creator message forum

Index > General > Who Is Your Creator message forum > Give your evidence of fat pad containment and explanation of development
Forum: Who Is Your Creator message forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Give your evidence of fat pad containment and explanation of development

Failing to note that, without fat pads, there is NO hearing via the jaw.

Again, we ask for your precise step-by-step creation of the fat pads through random mutation and natural selection.

If you can't articulate properly, given free use of fantasy, you CANNOT claim it occurs miraculously.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

WiYC tries to
"The (alleged) proportionately larger mandibular foramen does not prove containment of fat pads. Without fat pads, there is no hearing capability through the jaw.

Considering that there would be more nerves, vessels, and arteries passing through the foramen due to Ambulocetus’ jaw being proportionately larger (than body size) than Pakicetus, it’s only faith that would have evolutionists believe that this is in anyway proof for Ambulocetus having the ability to hear underwater."

The measure of the mandibular foramen for these whales is already relative to the size of the animal. We see more than a doubling between pakicetids and ambulocetids. Because it is a relative measurement, it already takes into account the extra nerve and vessel size required. It took multiple posts on my part trying to explain the concept of relative measurement before you finally dropped the discussion. Now you come back months later trying to revive a point long lost by you.

The species following ambulocetids have mandibular foramen at minimum 1.5 times greater than ambulocetids relative to each creatures body size with the other more than doubling the relative measurement. I offered to come over and explain ratios to you. I am still willing to help you with your math.

Email  
Miraculous is your gig not mine. - by Arneson - Aug 27, 2007 12:29pm
Evolution provides the explanation. - by Arneson - Aug 28, 2007 5:40am
WiYC's burden. - by Arneson - Aug 28, 2007 5:46am
Different plan of attack? - by whoisyourcreator - Aug 28, 2007 8:23am
Re: Different plan of attack? - by akg41470 - Aug 28, 2007 8:54am
Awesome admission! - by whoisyourcreator - Aug 29, 2007 1:02pm
I think you are mistaken as usual. - by Arneson - Aug 29, 2007 2:55pm
I think you mean sad for creationism. - by Arneson - Aug 29, 2007 3:33pm
WiYC misses forest for the trees. - by Arneson - Aug 27, 2007 11:47am
What an Incredible Admission - by John - Aug 27, 2007 5:32am
Re: What an Incredible Admission - by akg41470 - Aug 27, 2007 11:43am