Who Is Your Creator message forum

Index > General > Who Is Your Creator message forum > Critical analysis of evolution only
Forum: Who Is Your Creator message forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Critical analysis of evolution only

In regard to your comment:

"Go to your nearest school board! Tell them evolution is wrong and it should be replaced by Creation or Intelligent Design!
Oh wait...
Kitzmiller vs. Dover
sorry."

WhoIsYourCreator is NOT advocating replacing evolution with creation or Intelligent Design.

Since evolutionists can't even articulate how evolution occurs, as well as their inability to provide ANY scientific evidence that proves it EVER or is still occurring, the issue is presenting evolution as fact without a realistic scientific critical analysis of it.

Evolutionists know evolution can't survive under such scientific scrutiny, but it's only a matter of time that we will prevail.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

===
One more glaring example of scientificated Just So stories. It is obscene that the minds of little children are being warped with such lies, and the people in charge know it and allow it to continue unchallenged. I am truly shocked.
===

1. One more "glaring example" of a quote out of context (read Arneson's responses)
2. Do you have any evidence that the "people in charge know it"?
3. Who are the "people in charge"?

I am reminded of a scene in Anchorman (Will Ferrell movie) with Steve Carrell's character -- LOUD NOISES! I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!

If you are so utterly shocked and disturbed and consider it obscene, take it to where it's supposed to go, get it fixed! Why waste your time with two guys on an online forum? Stop being an armchair quarterback! Tell your legislators! Go to your nearest school board! Tell them evolution is wrong and it should be replaced by Creation or Intelligent Design!

Oh wait...
Kitzmiller vs. Dover
sorry.

Email