Who Is Your Creator message forum

Who Is Your Creator message forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
It's your theory - The burden of proof is yours

1. Do you believe that making you prove evolution can occur is a "shifting goalpost argument"?

2. Are you aware that even "tremendously advantageous" mutations can be a result of deleterious mutations? Why don't you read up on it:
http://www.trueorigin.org/bacteria01.asp

3. Please respond to our request from a earlier posting:
"Since you obviously understand this so well, please give us the specific details of why the clams are MORE genetically complex ... and you must reference your findings."

You can pontificate and give your opinion all you want but, unless you provide contradictory information (other than your own thoughts), stop with the accusations a make an intelligent case for your theory.

All you need to do is back up your statement

If you wish to start a new topic that debates complexity, please feel free to do so. However the topic we are debating here is very simple: you made a statement and I'm asking you to back it up. Again, if you want me to back up some of my statements I'll gladly do it, just go ahead and start another thread. Why do you refuse to stay on topic?

I know how much you love the word pontificate, but really, the focus of this thread is very clear. The title is "clam mutation". How about you just speak to the issue at hand?