Who Is Your Creator message forum

Who Is Your Creator message forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Would you care to engage in an intelligent debate?

Thank you for your thought provoking comments.

Since we are NOT afraid of any critical analysis, please share with us just ONE claim on our site that is a lie or even misconception.

If you don't response, we'll assume you can't find any.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

So my friend called me and described the billboard he saw on the way back to Athens, so I visited your site! Stock standard creationist circle jerk.

OMG THE GLOBAL SCIENTIFIC CABAL IS TRICKING EVERYONE! QUICK GRAB YOUR BIBLES!!!

Just so you know, man, the Bible isn't "correct by default" just because science is still figuring everything out. You obviously have no clue how science works. If there weren't HOLES in scientific theories, there wouldn't be any JOBS for the scientists working on explaining them.

I really wish smart people weren't so good at talking themselves into believing stupid things.

Sorry, no

Sorry, darling, but you frustrated all of us away. You refuse to acknowledge existing evidences and consistently misinterpret information, even when it's been presented to you point blank. We've all taken our business elsewhere at this point... not to mention you carry no weight and are influencing nobody. We're now targeting people who actually have an influence on children and others, where it really matters.

Please, spend all your money on billboards. It's accomplishing nothing except laughter (as you can see from post #1). At this point you'll get nothing on this forum except spammers and flamers.

Thank you for the stunning admission!

Yes, not being able to prove your theory is frustrating, isnt' it?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sorry, darling, but you frustrated all of us away. You refuse to acknowledge existing evidences and consistently misinterpret information, even when it's been presented to you point blank. We've all taken our business elsewhere at this point... not to mention you carry no weight and are influencing nobody. We're now targeting people who actually have an influence on children and others, where it really matters.

Please, spend all your money on billboards. It's accomplishing nothing except laughter (as you can see from post #1). At this point you'll get nothing on this forum except spammers and flamers.