Who Is Your Creator message forum

Who Is Your Creator message forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
questionable

=================
I pray that God humbles your heart, opens your eyes, and that you turn towards Him.
=================

The authenticity of your concern is somewhat tempered by my ongoing "blocked" status.

You are clear for take-off.

Since you have a desire to post under your original IP, I have taken off that block.

Keep in mind that this forum is called the "Let's See How Evolution Works" game and forum. If you want to play, please submit empirical evidence that might prove compelling and we'll start a game.

Otherwise, I will delete you again ... and again ... and again.

NOTE that this is MUCH better treatment than I get when posting on evolutionary blogs:
http://scienceblogs.com/erv/2008/08/idiots_and_ervs.php

After not being able to counter my referenced research papers, the 'host' corrupted my posts (6,40, & 47) and then others got on the band wagon and made it personal, obscene, and a very interesting example of how confident evolutionists are in the 'science' of evolution.

You didn't happen to be one of these, did you?

Pot, meet kettle

---
After not being able to counter my referenced research papers, the 'host' corrupted my posts (6,40, & 47) and then others got on the band wagon and made it personal, obscene, and a very interesting example of how confident evolutionists are in the 'science' of evolution.
---

Hmmm... let's read MY story, shall we?

After not being able to answer my questions regarding the nature of science, the 'host' deleted my posts and blocked all IP addresses I had ever posted from. Nobody else got on the bandwagon, she was alone in her fury. It was a very interesting example of how confident whoisyourcreator is in the method of debating.

Pot, meet kettle.

Stop deleting posts and bring on some real answers to my queries.

Main point: if you're looking for empirical evidence of everything, you will be sorely disappointed. Why do you wish to apply the rule of "it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that empirical evidence" to every little thing? Can not logical concepts and deduction based in evidence in subjects SURROUNDING the idea be valid? You're asking for physical answers to questions that are beyond physics, by their nature.

I pose the likely question to you: If I don't have empirical evidence of God in your next post, then God is a figment of everyone's imagination. It's a travesty and should not be taught in Sunday schools. It's pure fantasy, corrupting our youth. Either give me true empirical evidence of God or you have shown your colors in your outright lying and making up stories in order to control people and make them feel better about themselves. I will be deleting all your ranting posts from here on out.

Sound familiar?

And Julie, with regards to your posts on erv, you were purely a troll. The people on that forum pointed out your errors, plain and simple. You kept needling them trying to get them to admit to something (very Scientologist of you, by the way), get a howler out of them or something. That's not debate, that's trolling. All of your quotes are mined, and that's simply a fact.

Thank you for the 'material'

1. We will be including part of your diatribe on our new web page called, 'Why Most Evolutionists Won't Debate Us.' We have enough 'material' from you now and are extremely appreciative for your participation.

2. Due to your utter (and admitted) lack of citing scientific research papers, you will no longer enjoy the benefit of spouting off your nonsense. I suspect that you might call this a 'fury' but, again, I am not the least bit interested in your opinion.

3. Interesting to note that now debating is called "trolling"! Excellent addition to 'quote-mining' and 'strawman' arguments.

4. In regard to your comment:
"All of your quotes are mined, and that's simply a fact."

Yes, we know that you prefer philosophy verses actually debating scientific research and empirical evidence. As said before, please consider this blog as it would be more to your liking:
http://forums.philosophyforums.com/philosophy-of-science