Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Bravenet - Admin
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Restrictions To Posting

Good Evening

It’s been a real long time, since I’ve post to this section.

My reasons for posting here tonite, is because the forum has been locked since June 2016, where visitors can’t post apart from Admin only.

There are various reasons the forum had to be locked, I won’t go into too much details.

In June 2016 I took down the Guestbook for various reasons, due to getting unwanted messages.

In August 2018 I put the Guestbook back live. But need to make all visitors aware you may post into the Guestbook or comment on the photos in the Gallery, but be aware all posts will get read by Admin either myself or Paul before approving comments on the Guestbook and the Gallery.

However, if there are any abuse or sarcastic comments left it be declined and visitor may get banned from the site. So all rules to be followed and follow the respect of Admin and all the visitors who visits this site.

We’ve should’ve restricted this ages ago, to protect this paid for site that I’ve put a lot of hard work into in 8 and half years, thank you for your co-operation.

Thank You Understanding!

Love Peace and Understanding Others Feelings!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx