Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Blood Brothers Tour 2015 With Marti Pellow
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sheffield and Aylesbury

Hey

Although I can't make the opening night at Sheffield, but we have purchased tickets for January 24th, yes Julie's birthday 4 of Julie friends plus my siblings and my mum, doing Sheffield.

Wait lol, we are also doing all the dates at Aylesbury the whole week lol, remember it's local to us lol, cos it is my birthday in February, all my siblings, are coming so is Julie and my mum shall be fun plus 2 of the kids are coming Carla and Dani , they are old enough they are 13 and 20 lol, we taking 3 cars we have already planned out how we plan to travel lol,.We are meeting Marti beforehand and afterwards. Yes it cost a fortune, but worth it my mum paid towards my ticket as part of gift to me for my birthday. Soon know when we are there, we know how to have good time lol........ I am so excited lol.......

Bring it on I say lol, for a good time!!!!!!

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx[:-D]

Re: Sheffield and Aylesbury

hi karen

looking forward to sheffield for my birthday thanks to my good work friends. i will have to bring my laptop.

aylesbury will be good, has that is close to us. should also be fun lol. with your birthday being february.

i am so excited miss dcruz.

love2love
xx-julie-xx (temptation babe no2)