Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

My Message Direct From Marti Pellow in May 2010
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Social Media

Good Morning

Please please please, stop setting up accounts in Marti Pellows name, and misquarding as him. Its a complete wrong.

My above message from Marti, were from a genuine account 9 years ago. Because of previous accounts I had to private message the genuine account to double check, it took around 3 weeks to find out it were really Marti’s account. I am not easily fooled by anyone.

Marti would not message fans just like that, but this were a different case to set the record straight. Poor Marti had to go out of his way, to tell me this is a genuine account 9 years ago in 2010.

Graeme Clark and Tom Cunningham they intend to reply back to fans. Neil I have never seen this, Kevin Simms he is new to Wet Wet Wet, but I have seen from photos he meet and greets fans.

But what I do not agree with, is when someone pretends to be Marti it is a complete wrong.

NEED TO STOP NOW ,HAS IT CAUSES HARD WORK FOR THE MANAGEMENT TEAM ADMIN TEAM, AND MARTI.

If u decide to set an account up relating to Marti, it needs to be unofficial, fan base only. So fans are not mislead. Good work for the Management to pick up the fake account on Instagram. I hardly ever go on Instagram these days, I post rarely on my account so I have not come access this fake account today or in the last few days.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx