Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Update A Very Important Read
Hey Good Evening Everyone I have further updates to Australia, all the information I write to the best of my knowledge, and best to my ability of accuracy......... Australia extends international travel ban (again) until June 2021.... The Australian governme...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2021 11:55pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
The Winner Is Of Marti’s Kilt
Hey Good Evening Marti Well done to the winner, I am sure it will take pride and place..... Here is a pic I took in Hamilton Scotland in 2018.... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2021 11:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read March 15th 2021
Good Evening I have now got another appointment for my pre op assessment on March 26th 2021 at 09:45 it is 1 to 2 hours long... I were told at my last appointment on February 23rd 2021, I will be having a CT scan.... They were unable to assess me last month, as...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2021 9:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
I Had A Good Mothers Day
Hey I had a very good mothers day, got spoilt today got gifts cards, dinner was made.... It was lush also....A bit emotional too also today.... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx
Last Post: Mar 14, 2021 11:30pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hey Marti These Are The Days Video Review
Hey Marti I thoroughly enjoyed ur video....... I loved the old film clips,,,,, Very fondest memories too there ......U will always cherish ur childhood..... I really cannot wait to get my Deluxe CD..... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Admin...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2021 11:24pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Comments On Marti’s Facebook In Regards To The Solihull Festival July 24th 2021
Good Evening All I know some of u think, it is not the right to announce events, for 2021.... But 2020 the virus was new to the world no one really understood including myself, this is the worst virus I have ever seen in my entire life..... But we hand the vacc...
Views: 83   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2021 10:24pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Ye Hi Marti Great Exciting Announcement
Hey Marti Just booked and paid £149 on tickets, see ya there cannot wait Solihull not far for us at all.... See ya in July..... Stay Safe.... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2021 9:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read Update
Good Afternoon I have updated, and lets hope so too, but looking promising.... Vaccine passports could open up Australia by 2022.... Very promising, this what we will need basically to enter Australia..... I watched Heathrow Busiest Airport, and only 2 termi...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2021 4:46pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review Of Friday Night Q&A March 12th 2021
Hey Marti Good Evening To Ya I was watching my Corrie, then u popped up my notifications on Facebook, I just had to share to my Facebook timeline this evening...... I just about left my comment on ur YouTube Channel, as my mobile battery was low, I also managed...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2021 9:08pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update A Must Read Please Read This Update
Good Evening All I will bring news to u before u will hear it publicly... This will be written to the best of my knowledge, as I do know ppl within the medical sector abs to what they have told me, I take it all in write the important notes up .... Denmark s...
Last Post: Mar 11, 2021 11:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review Here Comes The Rain Again March 11th 2021
Hey Good Evening Marti This track Here Comes The Rain Again, it gave me goosebumps, it is very heart felt, a nice slow version of the track, I thoroughly loved it Marti,,,,,, U always put smiles on our faces...... Thank u Marti,,,,,, Love Hugs and...
Last Post: Mar 11, 2021 7:39pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Living With Being A Diabetic & Other Conditions Such As COPD
Good Afternoon I thought, I open up with my story of my condition that I have to deal with everyday life......... Diabetes prognosis was picked up in 2019 after having a full blood count, plus i kept fainting, I saw Neurology in March 2020 for the passing out and...
Views: 90   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2021 7:31pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Review Marti Remix Of Sweet Little Mystery March 10th 2021
Hey Marti I throughly loved the remix version of Sweet Little Mystery, a very funky version .... I truly loved it, I nearly missed seeing this lockdown session tonite.... I had not been on social media for hours until after 22:30 tonite I see the notification you...
Last Post: Mar 10, 2021 11:50pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review High and Dry March 9th 2021
Hey Marti Thanking u for coming on today, I was so happy to see ur happy cheerful face, just what I needed, after a really bad shocking morning,,,, I loved the way u sang the song, and there was so much vibes there too.....Marti u always brighten the day.........
Last Post: Mar 9, 2021 1:22pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
The Marti Pellow Interview With The Daily Express
Good Evening The comments have now been turned off, for that particular post of Marti’s interview on the Marti group.... It is pure nonsense of ppls behaviour and there is no need for ppls attitude.... Sometimes the tabloids do twist the story at times ........
Views: 79   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2021 7:10pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read
Good Evening Update on covid - Deaths have dipped since October 2020...... It was less than 100 deaths yesterday.... I posted the figures this morning on my Twitter Page @Mantego23....... It is all going in the right direction........ All stay s...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2021 5:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Update
Good Evening All Marti Pellow is one of Britains iconic music stars. Having achieved the highest accolades with one of the most successful bands in UK pop history, he is now achieving that rare position of a highly successful career as both a solo artist and as a...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2021 8:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read And Be Very Aware Update March 7th 2021
Good Afternoon all, Apparently, someone found another way to hurt and insult ppl for no reason. Everyone keeps an eye out. Theres a new Hacker on Facebook who puts a hurtful phrase from you under your contacts' comments. Its very hurtful and it looks like you wrot...
Views: 78   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2021 2:11pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read Update March 6th 2021
Hey All Just giving the heads up on this for future reference..... To give the heads up - I have just blocked Collins Brown from the group as they sending stuff to the group to aporove thats non Marti Pellow related - All new members joining will need to answer...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2021 1:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review Enough To Be On Your way March 4th 2021
Good Evening Marti Thanking u for dropping by today on social media...... I thoroughly loved the track, it was very heart felt and heart warming too.... Marti u always have that smiley face that cheers all of up.....ur voice is so astonishing, and the performan...
Last Post: Mar 4, 2021 5:08pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update March 3rd 2021
Good Evening I got my results today, in regards to my X-Ray on my right lung..... I got the all clear, and my COPD is stable..... I am just waiting on my new appointment, to go back for my pre op appointment assessment in regards to me having surgery..., They h...
Last Post: Mar 3, 2021 9:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update March 2nd Please Read
Good Morning It is with great regrets, that Australia will not happen in 2021, due to borders being closed still for the rest of 2021......Despite Australia doing the vaccines , they need to complete the vaccinations which is fair enough.... Although I received my...
Views: 92   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 2, 2021 6:50pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Thank U Marti February 2021
Good Evening Marti Thank u for lovely email, that made my day...... Obviously a lockdown birthday...... But I had a lovely day today with my family very quite, last year I had house full late afternoon after everyone finished work, I had s small dinner party durin...
Last Post: Feb 27, 2021 9:13pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review These Of The Days February 26th 2021
Good Evening Marti What a magnificent surprise this afternoon...... I thoroughly loved the track These Are The Days, very up tempo beat...... Hope u get a chance to tour in 2021.......... Last year was a very strange for us all, we need some normality now, and...
Last Post: Feb 26, 2021 7:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read February 23rd 2021
Good Evening I went to my pre op assessment today, but they could not assess me, as I have to have my follow up for my X-Ray for my lung first and get the results back for that first, to make sure there is enough air on my right lung........I have to go back in 4...
Last Post: Feb 23, 2021 8:50pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Interview Review February 23ed 2021
Hey Marti I loved ur interview on radio 2, and I love ur new single These Are The Days, I really loved it..... I have pre ordered ur new album Stargazer......... Good lockdown is lifting in 4 steps,,,,,,,Of course tour when u feel it is safe, and hopefully i...
Last Post: Feb 23, 2021 8:36pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
It’s Done Please Read February 22nd 2021
Good Evening I had my vaccination this afternoon.... Tomorrow I got pre op assessment..... Well lockdown is going to be eased in 4 steps.... I am so glad our vaccination programs, are running beautifully.... I will get my 2nd dose in 12 weeks...
Last Post: Feb 22, 2021 6:10pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read February 22nd 2021
Good Morning All I write all to best of my knowledge, as I have an update now .... Everyone will be pleased, figures have dropped for cases and death toll too, I will post to my Twitter later this morning once all calculated what is down by and total too date........
Last Post: Feb 22, 2021 7:23am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Behaviours On Twitter Tonite Diabolical 21/02/21
Good Evening Some ppls attitudes on Twitter are quite diabolical, ppl need to respect others on social media.... If a celebrity wishes to post about getting the vaccine, there is no harm in that is it....... I know vaccines normally do take 10 to 15 years to st...
Last Post: Feb 21, 2021 11:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Pellow News Please Read
Hey Good Afternoon Some of u found out last night, of course I found out this morning..... Marti as pre recorded James Martin Kitchen that will be broadcast soon ...... But still waiting on Marti secret that he has to tell us soon.... So loads to look forward t...
Views: 80   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2021 3:35pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
So Many .......
Good Evening So many appointments in a short space of time...... Monday February 22nd my covid vaccine at the covid centre, Tuesday February 23rd my pre op assessment , February 24th another trip to the hospital for second day for a chest x-ray as I have a shadow...
Last Post: Feb 19, 2021 6:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read Thank You
Good Evening All This morning I received a phone call to say I am on the NHS England list, I have been invited for my Covid Vaccine on Monday February 22nd due to me being vulnerable and having underline health, my sister has been invited to have her vaccine on Mo...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2021 6:16pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review Through The Barricades February 19th 2921
Good Evening Marti What an emotional track, I truly loved it Marti........Ur voice is so astonishing, and u can sing any song....... Everyone is going through hard times right now, and ur cheerful smile, cheers everyone up.......... Still awaiting to hear ur...
Last Post: Feb 19, 2021 6:02pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti As A Surprise February 18th 2021
Hey Good Evening Marti What a surprise to see ya on Facebook and Twitter today...... I cannot wait to hear the exciting little secret u have to tell Marti... Exciting news ahead, I cannot wait Marti,,,,,, Photos of me taken today.... Stay Safe.......
Last Post: Feb 18, 2021 6:09pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Thank U Marti
Hey Marti You gave us such a good time through all 3 lockdowns..... I hope u can continue until lockdown is fully completed and fully lifted.... Stay Safe.... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx
Last Post: Feb 18, 2021 7:45am
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Very Interesting Update In This Last Past Week Please Read
Hey Good Morning I will write this to the full of my knowledge, to what I know...... First of all the figures are up slightly from day previous and deaths slightly down.,, I will be posting yesterdays figures this morning on my Twitter @Mantego23 before my busy da...
Views: 87   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 18, 2021 7:34am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update February 16th 2021
Good Evening I had my 20 mins telephone consultation today at 11;20.......Has my diabetes been playing up....and need to keep an eye on my symptoms as i could end up in a diabetic coma, my bloods was a on the low side..... I have also been referred to the hospi...
Last Post: Feb 16, 2021 7:04pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review This Valentines Day Close To You Summer Version February 2021
Hey Marti Good Morning To Ya, What a splendid track of Close To You...... I love this version of the song Marti...... A great way to start a Sunday Marti...... Ur voice is so astonishing and u always have a smile on ya face.....Thank u for dropping by on social...
Last Post: Feb 14, 2021 11:23am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update February 13th 2021
Good Evening Restrictions could be lifted by May, so there is some positive news there.......... Now we are 13 months into this virus crisis,,,,,,There has to be some sort of end to this,,,,, I will write this to best of knowledge, the figures are through no...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2021 11:04pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Message For Marti
Hey Good Afternoon Marti What a massive heart you have Marti, helping get the ball rolling for Olivers army last year, and now little Henry.... It has brought memories back for when we were fundraising for treatment for my niece to get treatment in the USA that co...
Last Post: Feb 13, 2021 1:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read
Hey Good Afternoon Please read this,,,,,,,, They did not have a license last week for under 18s to have the Oxford Vaccine.... I will write this to best of my knowledge........Figures are flatten out with the virus...... The R rate number It is below 1 now sinc...
Last Post: Feb 13, 2021 1:11pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review Imagine February 9th 2021
Hey Marti Great to see ya this evening.......What a splendid track Imagine, what a great heartfelt track Marti..... The song was sang so beautifully this evening, ur never disappoint Marti, ur always on top form...... I hope Henry gets the treatment he reall...
Last Post: Feb 9, 2021 6:42pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update February 6th 2021
Hey Good Afternoon, Update my mum went for her covid vaccination this morning as she is 70 years old , my mum had the Oxford Vaccine. My mum received her letter last weekend...... My mum was originally meant to go Monday February 8th to Moulton Park in Northampton...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2021 1:06pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti review For I'd Love You To Want Me 04/02/2021
Good Evening Marti What a brilliant track, I really loved it, very uplifting track...... As u sang the chorus, I remembered it from back in the day, as we are the same age bracket...... Marti ur voice is so astonishing as always, u always put a smile upon my fa...
Last Post: Feb 4, 2021 9:13pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update February 3rd 2021
Good Evening My pre op assessment as been finalised........ The appointment is said to last 1 to 2 hours.......... I got some paperwork from the hospital today, asking me would I like student doctors to use my scans, for training... I have not said yes y...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2021 6:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
My Pre Op Assessment Appointment Is Through
Good Evening My pre-operation appointment is through now, I received a telephone call today, and plus I will receive a letter in the post too, It is on February 23rd 2021, as for the operation there may still be a wait for that,...... On Friday I am getting my blo...
Last Post: Feb 2, 2021 6:38pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Sad Announcement
Good Evening Just sad news, Captain Sir Tom Moore passed away this morning...... Just so sad , Captain Sir Tom Moore originally from Yorkshire, then in 2008 who moved in with his daughter Hannah in Marston Moretaine in Bedford which is 13,2 miles from here a 21 mi...
Last Post: Feb 2, 2021 6:15pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hello February
Hey It is February already into the 5th week of the year, time is flying....... Lets hope 2021, will be a good year if everyone sticks to the rules, take the vaccination for Covid once offered.....Without proof of having the vaccination, u will never be able to...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2021 6:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Wishing Well Please Read
Good Evening Wishing Captain Sir Tom Moore a speedy recovery...... Captain Sir Tom Moore, went into hospital yesterday, after having problems to breath... He is currently fighting pneumonia and covid....... Hope for a very speedy recovery, Sir Captain Tom Mo...
Last Post: Feb 1, 2021 6:14pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Lets Stay Together Marti Review January 31st 2021
Hey Good Afternoon Marti Great to see ya this morning, u were phenomenal as always...... The track Lets Stay Together, was so uplifting Marti, it was so heartfelt and incredible...... Marti ur so kind coming online in ur own time, which I personally think ever...
Last Post: Jan 31, 2021 3:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Calling On All European Fans Within The EU
Hey I heard a lot of European fans within the EU..... Very strange none of the European fans have received their Marti Pellow Calendar, especially when ordered in November 2020.... It could be to with Brexit and MPO sending it by courier company too..... It...
Last Post: Jan 29, 2021 11:52pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Australia Please Read
Hey Today is the day, we should have flown out to Australia January 26th 2021..... Just as well, we are not flying out to Australia today, as I have had a few health issues this month....Plus today had an urgent ultrasound done too, so either way things would have...
Last Post: Jan 26, 2021 11:17pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
My Appointment Today Please Read Update
Good Evening I went to the hospital today, I had urgent ultrasound that took around 20 minutes or so..... Then sent me to the surgical unit where I had too see surgeons today..... It was a very long wait, whilst waiting for the ultrasound results.... I finally got...
Last Post: Jan 26, 2021 7:26pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti My Love Is Like A Red Red Rose January 25th 2021 And This Morning Review
Hey Marti Loved u on This Morning today, plus loved u on Social Media..... This song is so beautiful, I truly loved it Marti, ur voice is so astonishing as always...... No haggis for me tonite I am afraid, but I have had haggis a few times.......... Enjoy ur...
Last Post: Jan 25, 2021 6:37pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read
Hey Good Evening The surgical team called me this morning, I have to have an urgent ultrasound tomorrow at the Hospital in the morning, after one of my blood count being low, plus something was found near my liver on the full X-Ray..... Plus today I saw a nurse...
Last Post: Jan 25, 2021 6:18pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read
Good Evening I ended up at the hospital again at 4:45am this morning. I fell ill at 1am I was so poorly. I was throwing up continuously with severe pains in my ribs and back.... Had the paramedics over at 4am this morning , where they took me to hospital... I h...
Last Post: Jan 23, 2021 7:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Sad Please Read So Shocking
Good Morning When I heard the news, my heart just sank same age as our Jayden who will be 8 soon in weeks to come....... There were 18 more ppl who contracted coronavirus have died in Lancashire hospitals, with an 8 year-old child among the latest UK victim.......
Views: 87   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2021 7:25am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Glastonbury 2021
Hey Marti Very lucky u took part in Glastonbury 2019, Glastonbury 2021 as been postponed to 2022, as lockdown could last to early summer.....Plus it is 200.000 plus ppl attend Glastonbury and because of the size of the crowd, in my opinion I thought that should ha...
Last Post: Jan 21, 2021 6:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
For Marti
Hey Marti Deserving a compliment ! U have been so incredible in Lockdown.......U have had us all in high spirits......Marti u getting to know us, and we getting to know u too....... This year shall be electric and hope for normality soon...... Stay Safe,,...
Last Post: Jan 21, 2021 5:20pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review Sorry Seems To Be Word January 20th 2021
Hey Marti Good Evening What a brilliant track Marti, I really loved it...... U never seem to disappoint us with ur astonishing voice..... Ur really incredible guy..... Ur so sweet coming online in ur own time..... Aww bless ya u burning ur potatoes..... I have don...
Last Post: Jan 20, 2021 8:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Be Fully Aware
Good Evening Just given u all the heads up on a David Clifford on Facebook, his Facebook is fake, as I was advised by a friend this morning, plus their friend had reported it so have I and my friend too..... Just be extra careful of fake profiles on social medi...
Last Post: Jan 20, 2021 8:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Another Shock Again January 20th 2021
Hey Good Evening All The figures are soaring again with deaths..... It is higher than yesterday which was 1,610 for January 19th, today even more...... Cases are slowing, I will post in the morning on my Twitter Account @Mangtego23 the figures for today..........
Last Post: Jan 20, 2021 8:08pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Shocking
Good Evening The death toll in the last 28 days is very high for today...... I will post the figures in the morning on Twitter @Mantego23, cases are slowing...... Everyone play ur part...... Rules are very important to follow...... Lockdown could...
Last Post: Jan 19, 2021 6:13pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
I Got Taken To Hospital After Oxygen Level Dropped 02/01/2021
Hey Good Evening Not a good start to the year, first a gas leak, then me having a COPD attack.... Me getting stress because no hot water or central heating or a cooker .... It has been capped off ...... Until Monday as it is a 2 man job .... SGN had given blow hea...
Views: 93   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2021 5:37pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review Come Away With Me January 17th 2021
Good Morning Marti What a fantastic track Marti, I throughly loved it...... It was a very heartfelt track......U performed beautifully as always, u never disappoint at all.....Ur just so good at everything u do Marti....... Anyone can give u a song, and ur able...
Last Post: Jan 17, 2021 11:44am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read Very Important
Hey Following the attempted suicide this morning on the M1 at Northampton /Rugby Junction 18 another person felt like there was no way out,it would of been another family left devastated and forever changed because of one persons decision to end their life.........
Last Post: Jan 16, 2021 3:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Pellow 2021 Calendars For International/European Fans
Good Morning All I was speaking with one of the European fans on December 29th 2020, at that time they still had not received their calendar..... I did advise it could be to do with Brexit and Pandemic..... They had already chased with Management before Christm...
Last Post: Jan 16, 2021 11:36am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Suzanne Review January 14th 2021
Good Evening Marti I just love the track Suzanne, I think the track is just so beautiful..... U sang the song with a heartfelt, ur voice is just so astonishing.... Ur so caring Marti, thank u for dropping by... Stay safe, have a lovely evening...... L...
Last Post: Jan 14, 2021 7:02pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Still Alive and Kicking
Good Evening All Been 11 days since i headed to hospital with low oxygen and extremely high blood pressure..... I have been feeling lousy again today.... But I am recovering slowly .... I had another telephone consultation this morning, I will be getting a full...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2021 5:41pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read Very Important
Good Evening Covid-19 is hitting way too close to everyones home. With a sad heart but with a strong faith in the Heavenly Father, today I kneel down in prayer, asking for a full recovery of those with Covid-19 and in pain, and Lord I'm asking u to protect & cover...
Last Post: Jan 13, 2021 5:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Information Please Read
Good Morning All I should be resting in bed, after falling ill 9 days ago..... But I feel the energy today....And will write this up..... Anyway I will write this all to the best of my knowledge...... I will be posting the figures up on my Twitter page th...
Last Post: Jan 11, 2021 7:20am
by Karen Marie DCru...
I Am Just Checkin
Hey I still feel lousy feeling very fatigue, but better then yesterday I felt my worse health sucks I say....... I am still in shock, to how I survived this extremely high blood pressure... Half of it is mainly to do with stress as paramedics advised me , plus...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2021 3:02pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
It’s Been One Difficult Week Please Read Thank U 09/01/2021
Good Evening I received my medical report yesterday and today..... It was very scary one week ago, that made the paramedics concerned my blood pressure were extremely dangerously high 200/100 my oxygen level was low.... I have been put on Steroids 6 a day, p...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2021 7:43pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Lucky
Hi Noticed a weird sort of smell 5 weeks ago, it smelled of gas, but sometimes the smell was fading.....Then just after 21;00hrs the smell got so strong, I said something is not right here it was strong than ever - Anyway I called the emergency gas engineer out -...
Last Post: Jan 2, 2021 12:18am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review Dante’s Prayer - Hello 2021
Hey Marti First of all, Happy Hogmanay 2021 is finally here...... Lets hope better year ahead, better hopes too.... I loved the track, the song were so heart felt, u sang it so beautifully..... Had beautiful Chinese tonite, drinking and had a shot, plus t...
Last Post: Jan 1, 2021 1:48am
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Good 2021 Loads To Look Forward Too
Hey Good Afternoon May 2021 be a good year ahead...... Cannot wait to get out of 2020.and say hello 2021 ...... Yesterday there 50,023 cases and 981 deaths - We do not want to see high numbers ahead of 2021...... Schools have been delayed now of returning, b...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2020 4:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read Thank U
Good Morning Everyone, I will write to the best of my knowledge to what I know.... As I do know ppl within the medical sector, and I what take in from the national news, I log everything to get the right information.... I am also getting updates from the Covid Cen...
Last Post: Dec 30, 2020 10:08am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Everyone Had A Great Christmas 2020
Hey Good Evening All Hope u all had a fantastic 2 days Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I felt a bit rough today, as I did not taken any of my prescribed medications. As they are quite strong Naproxen 500 mg 2 day Co-Codamol 8 a day 500 mg Codiene 1 a day 500 mg p...
Last Post: Dec 27, 2020 5:43pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Merry Christmas Marti 25/12/2020
Hey Marti I knew u will drop by Christmas Day.......Obviously I could not listen straightaway, but I finally did.... What a year we have had with this Covid .... We all got through it- Only on Christmas Eve, I learnt my cousin from oversea Toronto Canada had passe...
Last Post: Dec 26, 2020 1:26am
by Karen Marie DCru...
All Visitors To This Site Have A Safe And Magical Christmas 2020
Hey Good Evening Merry Christmas all have a magical and safe Christmas...... It is going to be different for most of us.......But I count myself lucky I will be surrounded by my loved one the kids open their gifts......I will not be seeing my sisters ot their kids...
Last Post: Dec 24, 2020 7:15pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review White Christmas December 24th 2020 Christmas Eve
Good Evening Marti What a spectacular track, loved White Christmas ..... It was magnificent track, I enjoyed ur version of White Christmas......... Have a magical Christmas Marti, Take care and stay safe.... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCru...
Last Post: Dec 24, 2020 6:57pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Sad News 23/12/2020
Good Afternoon With great regrets of sad news....... We just received bad news from Toronto Canada, this morning a family member from my dads side of the family passed away with COVID.... We last saw him in 2005 here in the UK for a massive celebration..... Plu...
Last Post: Dec 24, 2020 12:43pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Have Yourself A Merry Litte Christmas Review Marti December 23rd 2020
Hey Marti What a cracking song indeed, I really loved it........ Ur voice is just so astonishing....... U have got me into the Christmas Mood now....... Stay safe Marti,,,,,, Have a good day..... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrato...
Last Post: Dec 23, 2020 3:14pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Shocking News Please Read Important Information
Good Morning All The figures are in for today from the last 24 hours, and they are really shocking worst ever seen cases wise, death highest since start of pandemic...... I will write this information, to what I heard to the best of my knowledge, and be accur...
Last Post: Dec 23, 2020 11:04am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Today Of Fondest Memories
Hey On this day in 1967 my parents married when I were 10 months old for richer for poor to sickness and in health - Today they would have been married 53 years unfortunately they did not make it to their Ruby Wedding anniversary in 2007, their relationship were r...
Last Post: Dec 23, 2020 12:08am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Quite Steep Please Read
Hey The figures are very steep for today, they are quite shocking to be honest.....The deaths are up too ..... I will post to my Twitter page tomorrow @Mantego23 ....... I believe the French borders are reopening tonight, there are said to be 3,000 plus lorries...
Last Post: Dec 22, 2020 8:30pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review O Holy Night December 21st 2020
Hi Marti What a great track, I throughly loved a lovely festive track......It really cheered me up, with Tier 4 here now...... Marti u sang the song beautifully. look forward to more festive tunes.... Stay safe and have a splendid evening.......
Last Post: Dec 21, 2020 9:16pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
What A Shock Please Read
Good Evening What a shock, I had full feeling really from September when came to rule of 6 first..... Then we decided that Christmas will be just 6...... Then when the circuit breaker came we still stayed positive .... and keeping to 6 ppl for Christmas .... Then...
Last Post: Dec 19, 2020 8:22pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Good Morning Please Read
Good Morning I will write this all to the best of my knowledge.....I will be posting yesterdays figures up on my Twitter this morning on @Mantego23, now we have moved into Tier 3, should we crackdown and follow Northern Ireland rules and have a national lockdown a...
Last Post: Dec 19, 2020 10:32am
by Karen Marie DCru...
As We Prepare Please Read
Good Evening Two thirds of the UK are now going to be in Tier 3. We move into Tier 3 from midnight tonite......Milton Keynes has been 311 per 100.000, we use to be one of the lowest...... I believe Manchester is remaining in Tier 3 and so is Leicester.... Hertf...
Last Post: Dec 18, 2020 5:55pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Play It Safe Please Read
Good Evening As Christmas approaches next week...... Rules are being relaxed on December 23rd to December 27th...... Please play it safe..... think of ur loved ones and the vulnerable too...... My mum is only 70, and me and my sisters and the kids have all played...
Last Post: Dec 16, 2020 8:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti The Review For Love Me Tender December 2020
Hey Good Evening Marti Great to see ya tonite ! I truly loved Love Me Tender, one of my favourite Elvis track...... Marti u sang it beautifully, I throughly loved it...... ur voice is so astonishing and a very heartwarming track,,,,,, Please do Blue Chris...
Last Post: Dec 16, 2020 8:10pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Facebook Scammers Please Read Extremely Important
Good Evening Now a member of my family has been hacked, just do one as they got onto our Danielles account, I have and warned her, after my cousin put announcement out earlier...... Nothing better to do than steal other ppls identity, get lost because u have be...
Last Post: Dec 13, 2020 5:09pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update On Australian Trip 2021 05/011/20
Good Evening I thought, I let u all know, I heard from the Australian Government Home Affairs early hours of this morning...... I have already posted up on my Facebook page it is to public under https://www.facebook.com/karen.m.dcruz it is no surprise...... But...
Views: 103   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 13, 2020 11:40am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Almost Done
Hey Good Morning We have been well organised this year We did all our Christmas Shopping online apart from a few things, where we had to go to Bletchley 6 miles from where we live, we avoided the main town centre 3 miles from where we live, as that will be heaving...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2020 11:04am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Seven Spanish Angels Review Marti December 11th 2020
Good Evening Marti What a great track, I throughly loved it, such lovely lyrics...... U sang the song so beautifully.... Such fond memories eh... A lovely way to start a Friday evening...... Have a splendid evening and weekend too.... Stay Safe........
Last Post: Dec 11, 2020 6:52pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Warning An Important Read
Good Evening I was not going to mention this. Our Jayden tested positive for Covid, he is only 7, he is the 6th member of my family to be tested with 4 of them being negative and one waiting on a test result........ His temperature is up and down, and now remai...
Views: 98   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 11, 2020 6:10pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update
Hey Good Afternoon It’s been along time, since I posted this up. All the kids are getting well big now, some of them are adults now with 2 of them with 2 kids each. It makes me feel old i and I am only 53 ha ha. Anyway this is an update of their ages a...
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2020 6:02pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Mary Did You Know (Christmas Track) Review Marti December 8th 2020
Hey Marti What a great way to start a Tuesday evening.... Such a splendid track I throughly loved it.....I have never heard the track before........ But I really loved it....... Please do Blue Christmas? I will love to hear u sing that song..........
Last Post: Dec 8, 2020 6:35pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Thank U Marti A Great to Start 2021
Hey Marti I received my calendar this morning, I am over the moon. I purchased the calendar on November 20th with my credit card...I received a text the moment I purchased the calendar...... Then Wednesday I got another text stating it has been shipped..... The...
Last Post: Dec 6, 2020 7:05pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Silent Night Review December 2020
Hey Marti What a cracker, I throughly loved it Marti......Absolutely a cracker, u can pull anything off Marti.......... Hope u can do Blue Christmas? U always brighten up the morning the afternoon and evening too..... That gorgeous smile... I really love it....
Last Post: Dec 6, 2020 6:44pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Brilliant Q&A Marti December 4th 2020
Hey Marti What a cracking Q & A tonite,,,,,, Such good questions in there tonite Marti..... Eh ur gonna do Christmas Tunes, I really cannot wait to hear them..... I have completed my Christmas Shopping only 4 gifts to wrap now, and fill up the stocking fi...
Last Post: Dec 4, 2020 6:22pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
It's Booked VIP
Good Evening It is all booked VIP, really cannot wait.... Roll On October 2021 ...... All stay safe.... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx
Last Post: Dec 2, 2020 5:35pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti The Review For Vincent
Hey Marti Good Evening What a voice of joy tonite, great to see ya..... Splendid track Marti, u sang the track beautifully as always..... I loved the way u started off when u forgot to sing bless ya......... Marti u never disappoint us at all.....U alwa...
Last Post: Dec 1, 2020 6:43pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review Fields Of Gold November 28th 2020
Good Morning Marti What a fantastic track u sung yesterday, it was brilliant to see u..... U performed beautifully Marti, u never disappoint us at all....... I hope u can do Blue Christmas ...... Have a great Sunday.......And stay safe ...........
Last Post: Nov 29, 2020 9:41am
by Karen Marie DCru...
ATTENTION THIS NEED BE READ IN REGARDS TO A FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT
Good Evening Why would someone make up such fake social media accounts in the first place...... It is totally sick of the person making these ridiculous fake profile, and then try fool ppl, u do not certainly fool me I am way to smart for that... Sorry if I sound...
Views: 112   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 27, 2020 7:11pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
All Stay Safe
Hey Stay safe, we will soon be out of this Covid-19, now the vaccine is here...... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx
Last Post: Nov 25, 2020 11:24pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Good Response For Marti
Hey Good Evening I forgot to mention thank u to everyone, who loved my Marti pics, I posted the other week on the Marti Pellow Unofficial For His Fans. I got 223, its incredible thank u so much.... I am one of the moderators of the group, I do most of the accep...
Last Post: Nov 25, 2020 11:22pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Thank U
Hey Good Evening Thanking u all for liking our Christmas decorations and Climbing Santa on Facebook on Monday, had 30 likes.... Here is one of the pics, I also had a story on Facebook out to public too, put the timeline post were not out to public.... Lo...
Last Post: Nov 25, 2020 11:10pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Isolation
Hey The school is closed due to covid - Mia is currently in isolation so is our Kaeden ..... In my personal opinion the kids should stay off to New Year..... if u keep ur kids off u can get a fine, it is a worry, as the transmission is so fast and puts the rest...
Last Post: Nov 25, 2020 11:04pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Spending Quality Time
Hey It were great spending quality time with our Carla today, got a takeaway a lovely Indian it were lush at lunch time..... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx
Last Post: Nov 25, 2020 10:53pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti The Review For Can’t Help Falling In Love November 25th 2020
Hey Good Evening Marti First of all, great to see ya tonite..... Great song choice, I throughly loved it Marti u never disappoint at all..... I loved ur version of this track tonite...... Please sing Blue Christmas? Stay safe until the next session, good...
Views: 82   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2020 10:50pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti 2 Reviews In One Easy (Like Sunday Morning 22/11/20 The River 23/11/20
Good Evening Marti What a spectacular performance this evening (The River), I am in mood for a Christmas vibe..... I throughly loved The River..... Oh really loved Easy (Like Sunday Morning ) ,,,,, U sang that beautifully Marti.... Yay we could be bac...
Last Post: Nov 23, 2020 9:54pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Attention Please Regarding Marti Fake Accounts On Social Media
Hey I will politely put this message out..... Stop making up fake Marti Pellow accounts, it is totally sick, and ur ISP will get traced eventually... Please stop I am informing Marti and team again. They are already fully aware of these scammers... I feel...
Last Post: Nov 19, 2020 11:39pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight Review November 19th 2020
Good Evening Marti Really loved the track this lunch time. Ur voice is just so astonishing, u never disappoint at all Marti....... I thoroughly loved it as always, ur voice is just so powerful, and enjoyable to hear,..... It will be great if u sing Blue Chri...
Last Post: Nov 19, 2020 6:09pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti - The Q&A. November 17th 2020
Hey Marti What a wonderful Q&A tonite, great questions in there..... I love hearing ur stories bless ya, please keep the Q&A’s coming gor as long as u need too... Stay safe have a lovely evening... Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Ad...
Last Post: Nov 17, 2020 8:02pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
What U All Nead To Know Need To Read With Hope
Good Evening All I will write up some information, I have heard to the best of my knowledge....... Covid vaccine could be used on UK patients in just 15 days, lets see if they deliver........ Covid vaccine: The breakthrough vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech c...
Last Post: Nov 16, 2020 5:03pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti - Your Song Review 15/11/2020
Hey Good Morning Marti Nice to see ya this morning.... Your Song were beautifully sung Marti, u have such an incredible voice, u never disappoint at all Marti..... Ur so good coming on in ur spare time on social media.... I do remember Your Song, when I w...
Last Post: Nov 15, 2020 11:40am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Anyone Struggling
Hey Good Evening I done most of my Christmas shopping online, apart from a few things, that I had to go into Bletchley as it mainly outdoors there at least I will not feel so suffocated with a mask on, as town is all in doors in the city centre near the theatre......
Last Post: Nov 13, 2020 9:09pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update November 12th 2020
Hey Good Evening I will write this to the best of my knowledge..... I will post tomorrow figures up tomorrow, it is up by 10,000 it is a lot..... I will post to my Twitter page @Mantego23 death toll dropped a bit...... The figures are in from the ONS data, t...
Last Post: Nov 12, 2020 5:51pm
by Karen Marie DCr...
Just The Way You Are Review By Marti This Evening November 11th 2020
Hey Marti Wow wow wow, what a spectacular performance from u this evening. Ur voice is so astonishing and such astounding performance, u never disappoint Marti, u always blow us away...... I hope u can do more Marti, although this just a small lockdown circuit...
Last Post: Nov 11, 2020 8:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Still Cannot Believe It 13 Years On
Hey Today would have been my daddys birthday.... Happy heavenly birthday to my daddy the 14th birthday without u since u passed away on April 23rd 2007 - I miss u so much my heart breaks u not being here with your loved ones, no gifts to give all I have is your...
Last Post: Nov 10, 2020 5:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
How Is Lockdown Going For U All
Hey How are all of u dealing with lockdown. I spent 40 mins of my time rearranging our flights to Australia next year. Then later tonite I emailed the hotel our airport transfers and and our friend in Australia..... I have heard Christmas could happen, if pp...
Last Post: Nov 5, 2020 10:03pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Possibility
Hey Good Evening All I will write this all to the best of my knowledge.... A bit late posting up but been busy with the kids after school.... But here is the update for u all..... There possibility that lockdown could be eased after December 2nd, if R rate n...
Last Post: Nov 3, 2020 9:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hello November
Hey Good Morning All Where have arrived into November, almost a 11 months this Covid has messed up everything and ppls lively hood and freedom.... As u all know if u have heard, we are going into a 4 week circuit breaker as from Thursday November 5th, I know I...
Last Post: Nov 1, 2020 11:05am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update This A Very Must Read
Hey Good Afternoon I guess u all know what news, I will be writing up today..... Yesterday figures are 24,405 death toll 274, I have put an update out this morning.... I do not know the figures for today yet, I will know later today...... I will write the up...
Last Post: Oct 31, 2020 12:37pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Latest News Please Read
Hey Good Evening All I was not going to come on here tonite. But I felt, I need to post up the current situation to what I have heard.... It will be written to the best of my knowledge, and accurately as possible... The figures are up for cases, but deaths a...
Views: 94   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 31, 2020 12:01am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Steep Please Read Update
Good Evening Everyone The figures are in, they are steep and shocking, deaths down slightly only...... Figures for yesterday were 22,885 abs deaths were 367..... I think personally ppl are not following the guidelines, I am sorry to speak out about this, ppl ob...
Last Post: Oct 28, 2020 5:43pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read
Good Evening All Well the figures are in on the ONS data, it is shocking for deaths in the last 28 days, cases are also up too...... I will post the figures tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 look out for the updates tomorrow...... I will write everythin...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2020 5:13pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hello Yes Another Update
Hey Good Evening All The figures are in for today, cases gone up but not massively, deaths have gone down again..... I will post todays figures tomorrow, on my Twitter page @Mantego23, look out for the update......Yesterday figures were 19,790, deaths were 151....
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2020 5:49pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update
Good Morning All The figures are in and they are down from yesterday.... Here are Fridays figures 20,530 and yesterday figures (Saturday) 23,012......Deaths over the past 2 days, Friday 224 yesterday (Saturday) 174........ I will write everything to the best of...
Views: 97   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 25, 2020 10:40am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hopes For Families Can Have Christmas Together 2020 - Update
Good Evening All I will write this to the best of my knowledge......Figures are dropping for 2 days in a row.....Here the figures for this week from Sunday to yesterday (Thursday) ......(Sunday) 16,982 (Monday) 18,804 (Tuesday) 21,330 (Wednesday) 26,688 (Thursday)...
Last Post: Oct 23, 2020 5:56pm
by Karen Marie DCr...
Very Important Regarding The Vaccine Trial
Good Evening News I need to let u all, I just been given this news by ppl I know within the medical sector....So I will write this to best of my knowledge.... I literally feel sick to my stomach hearing this.... Do not know the full details it is scary, whether th...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2020 8:52pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Big Shock Please Read
Good Evening All I was not going to post up today, but there is a real valid reason for this post....... I will write to best of my knowledge of the current update, and what I know to inform I all...... The figures are in for the confirmed cases, they have s...
Views: 93   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2020 6:05pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read This A Must Read
Good Evening All, I will write this to the best of my knowledge, it is all accurate .....The figures are in it has gone steeply and sharply, most of these figures are from up north..... Deaths are up sharply too..... I will post the figures onto my Twitter page @M...
Last Post: Oct 20, 2020 6:10pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Anyone Started Yet !
Hey Good Evening Anyone started Christmas shopping yet? I started last week, I have already spent online with John Lewis £400 for Christmas presents still loads to get.... I have also started birthday shopping for our Rudy Roo who will be one in December,...
Last Post: Oct 20, 2020 6:02pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Urgent Please Read
Hey VERY URGENT!!!!! Whoever has been in contact with me in any way over the last 14 days should stay indoors and contact your nearest test center... I am so sorry to everyone of my friends and family and those who have been in close proximity to me. I have...
Last Post: Oct 20, 2020 5:50pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Dismissive Please Read
Hey Good Morning One shocking news is, that has been said about musicians, about looking at other careers..... I think personally, that is very dismissive of the HM Government saying that....These musicians have worked so hard to get where they are today....It...
Last Post: Oct 18, 2020 10:10am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read
Good Afternoon This morning had our session! Then just under 2 hours later had my flu jab, plus 2 of my sisters only one sister not had it. Also been told due covid flu jabs cannot be missed, u only qualify if have underlying health.... Plus now 50 plus have to...
Last Post: Oct 17, 2020 12:47pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read This Update
Good Evening All I will write this close, and accurate and to the best of my knowledge........ The figures are in on the ONS data, it is down a bit but not massively.....Deaths toll slightly up but not massively.......I will post the update of the figures on my...
Last Post: Oct 15, 2020 5:42pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update The One To Read
Good Evening I will write this to the best of my knowledge.... The cases are in, its up by 14 percent a bit of a jump , yesterday figures are 17,234, deaths were 143, but deaths are slightly down...... I will post the today figures tomorrow on my Twitter page @...
Last Post: Oct 14, 2020 5:26pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read Thank You
Good Evening All I will write this to best of knowledge..... The figures are in there is a leap from yesterdays figure, and deaths are also up from the last 28 after ppl tested positive for the virus.... I will post the figures on my Twitter page tomorrow @Mant...
Last Post: Oct 13, 2020 5:10pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read
Good Evening All The figures are in it has gone up but not as high as Thursday or Saturday......I will post the figures tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 so look out for that...... Death toll down slightly...... I will write this to best of my knowledge...
Last Post: Oct 12, 2020 5:35pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Very Must Read
Hey Good Morning Hope u all well today? I am sure ur all sick of Covid, but we have be grateful we are still here and some ppl have loss their lives to this dreadful illness. That is why it do important to follow government guidelines likes of washing ur hands...
Views: 99   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 12, 2020 7:35am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read Update !
Good Afternoon I have not been on my forum since Thursday. Only logged on for the gallery update yesterday only... I will write all this all to best to my of knowledge. Liverpool is heading for Tier 3 restrictions but possibly Tier 2, all depends what the gover...
Last Post: Oct 11, 2020 3:53pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read This Is Important Very Shocking
Good Evening All Right firstly, I am writing this to the best of my knowledge..... The figures are in and very shocking..... Plus death toll up slightly hospital admissions slightly down......I will post the figures in the morning on my Twitter page @Mantego23 so...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2020 5:43pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read Update
Good Evening All I will write this to the best of my knowledge... Cases slightly dropped overall.... I will post the figures in the morning on my Twitter account @Mantego23, I will post todays figures..... New Covid testing centre, that has opened today to c...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2020 6:02pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
This Is Very Must Read
Good Evening All I will write this, to the best of my knowledge to what I know. First of all, the figures have leaped doubled since last week. This is because of the computer error at the weekend. I will add the figures onto my Twitter page @Mantego23 in the...
Last Post: Oct 6, 2020 6:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Must Read
Good Evening All I am writing this, to best of my knowledge to what I know. It were one stressful weekend after a computer glitch that missed 15,841 COVID positive tests from September 25th until October 2nd. This is why the numbers have surged to a high volume of...
Views: 99   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2020 6:28pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
25 Years To This Day
Hey 25 years ago a beautiful bundle of joy arrived, beautiful Shannon Jordan weighing 5lbs 10oz. U have turned into an incredible woman, u make the family so proud - We love u so much as always. Love u to moon and back baby girl... Love always from me an...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2020 6:33am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update All Please Read
Good Evening All The figures are through now, it is extremely high due to the computer error, so do not be shocked it has jumped almost double to yesterdays figures. Some figures that have not been recorded since September 25th for positive cases...... Deaths a...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2020 6:41pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Glitch Please Read
Good Afternoon All First of all the figures for today for Covid-19 are not through yet unfortunately, so I cannot say if it is up or down. But yesterday we saw figures soar through with 12,872, it said to be unrecorded cases of positive testing, and said the calcu...
Last Post: Oct 4, 2020 4:15pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Today October 3rd 2020
Good Afternoon First of all, do not be alarmed when I put up the figures for Covid-19 on my Twitter page tomorrow @Mantego23 ..... The figures are in on the ONS Data, this includes unrecorded Covid cases..... I will write this all up to best of my knowledge,...
Last Post: Oct 3, 2020 3:13pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Kindly Read This Update
Good Evening It is Friday, the figures are through on the ONS data, slight increase but not massively, and slight increase on the death toll and 300 plus on hospital ventilators for Covid -19, I post the figures tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 it is all acc...
Last Post: Oct 2, 2020 5:38pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update
Good Evening I will write this to best of my knowledge. The figures are in on the ONS data. The figures are down for daily cases. Figures are down only a bit for death toll. I will put up the figures up on my Twitter page @Mantego23 .... Covid-19 news: Rise in...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2020 6:36pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
The One To Read
Hey Now read this to the end! It is with great sadness that I have to inform all my family and friends that in the early hours of this morning, my much loved turkey passed away. Due to the covid situation the funeral will be held at my house, on the December 2...
Last Post: Sep 30, 2020 5:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read An Update
Good Evening I will write to best of my knowledge again, I will post the figures tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 ..... The prime minister speech updates as UK death toll rises.... The latest breaking Covid news and updates including deaths in England,...
Last Post: Sep 30, 2020 5:27pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Shocking Please Read This Thank You
Good Evening I will write this to the best of my knowledge, to what I know.... UK cases in highest ever daily increase as deaths reported high than yesterday figures from the ONS data....... I will post the figures to my Twitter page tomorrow on @Mantego23.....
Last Post: Sep 29, 2020 5:23pm
by Karen Marie DCr...
A Day That Is So Hard
Good Morning Happy Heavenly Birthday to my beautiful kind loving sister Mandy - No gifts to wrap no exchange of kisses all as I have is your grave to weep at as I see the stars I now your here with me - I feel the pain every year this is the 21st birthday without...
Last Post: Sep 29, 2020 7:07am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update A Must Read
Good Evening I will write this to best of my knowledge. Saturday we saw figures drop by 832, which was brilliant, yesterday it dropped by 349. Today there was a massive drop in cases. Death toll dropped Saturday yesterday and today. I will post the figures up tomo...
Last Post: Sep 28, 2020 6:33pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
The Day Of Sadness
Good Evening Today was the day we said our final goodbyes to my younger sister, a day before her birthday it were very heartbreaking for us all. Still cannot believe this 20 years on. 20 years ago today was the day we laid our precious pretty sister Mandy to re...
Last Post: Sep 28, 2020 6:12pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Unbelievable
Good Evening I am quite gob smacked tonite, to see what I saw on social media. Who cares, I am not in their circle and I never will be in their circle, and do not plan to be in that circle, just plain and simple. There so many small minded ppl out in this world wh...
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2020 6:03pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Good Evening Update
Hey Good Evening I am writing all to the best of knowledge, the figures are accurate. I will post to my Twitter page in morning under @Mantego23. The figures are in for today, the leap is not too big, as yesterdays figures that were up by over a thousand, today...
Last Post: Sep 24, 2020 6:02pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read
Hey I am writing this to the best of my knowledge. I still cannot believe that figures for cases today are steep, But has I said earlier measures are coming into place that need to be abided and not break the rules. Last nite The Prime Minister announced that h...
Last Post: Sep 23, 2020 8:33pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
I Suggest U All Read This
Good Evening Figures have arrived on the ONS they are shocking. I will write this to best of my knowledge to what I know. Having ppl I know in the medical sector. I will post the shocking daily cases tomorrow on my Twitter page at Mantego23, they are close to the...
Last Post: Sep 23, 2020 4:33pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read
Good Morning All I am writing this to best of my knowledge. As u all know restrictions are different in England, and we can mix with other households in group of 6 ppl. Obviously some parts of England up north there are local lockdown and no mixing with Other h...
Last Post: Sep 23, 2020 8:09am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Addressing The Nation
Hey Good Evening The Prime Minister addresses the nation after warning of new rules, which could last 6 months. I hope everyone one listened to the 10 minutes message. The Prime Minister as address the nation in a televised speech at 20:00 hrs this evening,...
Last Post: Sep 22, 2020 8:33pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read
Hey Good Evening Figures have soared for today, ONS data as presented the figures since May, with deaths up too. I will post tomorrow on my Twitter @Mantego23 . It is perhaps important to remember though that the coming period is clouded with uncertainty and...
Last Post: Sep 22, 2020 5:39pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
The Rules To Follow Please Read It Is A Must
Good Morning All I will write this to best of my knowledge. I will also be posting yesterday figures and death toll, from the ONS data, onto my Twitter page @Mantego23 New rules could last 6 months, and warns of more drastic action to be taken. It has said a...
Last Post: Sep 22, 2020 7:32am
by Karen Marie DCr...
Please Read
Hey Good Evening There will be another conference tomorrow, please listen to it is vital, that everyone should try and watch if ur available or u have TV on work premises, where nowadays a lot of office buildings have a tv for break times. The conference is abo...
Last Post: Sep 21, 2020 6:39pm
by Karen Marie DCr...
The One To Read Update Wake Up Call
Good Evening All As u all know there was a conference at 11am today. I watched before heading to the hospital today for an appointment. I have taken everything in and logged what has been said during the conference, and I will write this to the best of my knowl...
Last Post: Sep 21, 2020 5:43pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Shocking Indeed
Good Evening I am so shocked of the behaviour of ppl, it is a complete disgrace....Likes of today in Blackpool.... I can confirm the figures come in earlier today for today it is down. I will post figures tomorrow on Twitter in the morning, a £10,000 fine...
Views: 110   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 20, 2020 8:15pm
by Karen Marie DCr...
This Is A Very Must Read
Hey All Well the figures are in, I will post tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23. I have posted up this morning. Everyone will be pleased with the figures, so going in the right direction. Death toll no change on daily figures, but death toll is up still....
Last Post: Sep 20, 2020 4:13pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Message For Marti Please Read
Hey Marti I liked ur cake looks very delicious, mmm naughty but nice. Ur a man of many talents eh! It looks so lush, I just had a choc ice after a bit of gardening, I left u a reply on ur Twitter page and on the Marti Pellow Fan Channel too, in regards to ur...
Last Post: Sep 19, 2020 5:01pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update With Figures
Hey All Figures are through on the ONS data for deaths and cases. Not gone up too badly deaths are low. But it needs to stop on the rise, otherwise the Government will have to do reactions for rest of the country and short term lockdown in childrens half term....
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2020 5:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read Thank U
Hey Good Afternoon, Another update for ya! I thought before cook dinner, as only heard in regards to this information. 90 ppl self-isolating as college confirms Covid-19 infections. 90 ppl are self-isolating after a member of staff at a college in Milto...
Last Post: Sep 19, 2020 4:54pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read
Good Afternoon All Where do I start, I just been on Twitter. Someone only gave their name and other details, then saying they were positive without a test, very strange unless it is the track and trace all very confusing I say. But to the best of my knowledge,...
Last Post: Sep 19, 2020 2:17pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Back To Reality
Hey Good Morning Resuming to the session this morning, with max of 4 only, that will bring total to 6ppl only and this will the community centre... Resuming after 6 and half months. Instead of once a week would be 3 times a week. It is going to be tough, but...
Last Post: Sep 19, 2020 6:51am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Concerning Update 18/09/20
Good Evening All I do not know if some of u, are keeping up with the updates. I still feel it is very confusing with mix messages in regards to the total rise in cases of the virus. But I am accurate to best of my knowledge as I can be. As I do post up the updates...
Views: 102   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2020 6:42am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update 17/09/20
Good Evening All Figures are in for today for brand new cases and deaths. Its similar figures as yesterday. As I already posted yesterdays figures today, on my Twitter page @Mantego23 Tighter Covid-19 restrictions, will begin in 7 council areas in North E...
Last Post: Sep 17, 2020 9:07pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Oh My Days
Good Evening All Its on the rise, new restrictions in place for up North of the UK. Its a very shocking figure, you will all be surprised one of the highest since May. I will post in the morning on my Twitter Page @Mantego23, and death rate are up as well,...
Last Post: Sep 16, 2020 8:20pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
20 Years
Good Morning It seems just like yesterday. I remember this so clearly, I remember my mum calling my house very early that morning , and one of the children answering the phone they were only young at the time. Then I could hear my mum becoming stressed with one...
Views: 97   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2020 8:37am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read This So Vital And Extremely Important
Good Evening Yesterday we had a better result for virus figures. Today its back up pass the shocking mark again. I have already put up the figures that was from yesterday on my Twitter Page @Mantego23 this morning. Now its been said the 6 ppl rule has to wor...
Last Post: Sep 15, 2020 11:47pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
The Rules Please Read
Hey All https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/410/cpsprodpb/9AE8/production/_114365693_doublenote_meet_up14_sept_640-nc.png This are the rules across the British Isles... Where confusion comes our PM started shaking hands at the hospitals, I am totally baffled now a...
Last Post: Sep 14, 2020 11:07pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update Please Read Update 14/08/20
Good Evening All I was not going to post tonite. The ONS data figures are in today, it has improved tremendously it is down by quite few hundred, after figures passed the 3,000 mark 3 days running Friday Saturday and Sunday. All the figures between Friday and S...
Last Post: Sep 14, 2020 5:33pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read
Hey All If ur local to MK, our Carla is Kitchen Manager at the BrewDog Restaurant, she is looking for very experienced chef to join the team. Certificate is required for proof of experience. Looking for a chef £9.30ph Must have some experience Apply on...
Last Post: Sep 13, 2020 11:55pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Why did Marti Pellow leave Wet Wet Wet? Read The Story Here
Hey It did not come as a surprise to those closest to Marti Pellow, that he decided to leave the band to pursue a solo career. During breaks from recording and performing with Wet Wet Wet, Marti Pellow, 55, recorded eleven solo albums and between 2001 and 2017...
Last Post: Sep 13, 2020 11:10pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update And Hope Heading In The Right Direction
Good Evening I can confirm it is down by 167 for the infections for today’s figures, yesterday it was down by 42. today I posted to my Twitter page @Mantego23, that it was down by 42 from previous day figures. So we are heading in the right direction, we...
Last Post: Sep 13, 2020 10:01pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read This A Must
Good Evening As u all know from tomorrow its maximum meet inside and outside is 6 ppl only, households who exceed 7 or above will have to make alternative arrangements to meet up separately in groups of 6 only and no greater. I come from a huge family myself, u...
Views: 97   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2020 8:43pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
What Do You All Think
Hey Good Evening What do u all think of the 6 ppl bubble only? So many mixed messages I say, but figures are on the increase. So I suppose, no more than 6 can mix together at one time. It does make it hard ppl larger family like myself. Well Christmas is a l...
Last Post: Sep 13, 2020 7:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Please Read
Hey Marti Really missing all the sessions u did during lockdown. Also all the Q&As, lets hope we get back to normality real soon, for u to do live shows in 2021. Australia will soon be here 135 days to go now. Hope u are keeping well and safe? Take care M...
Last Post: Sep 12, 2020 5:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hope All Ok Please Read
Good Evening We have had a splendid day! One of the kids has been complaining, of their stomach and literally feeling sick this afternoon. They are running a temperature but not massively high. They also have a headache and sore throat. Hope they feel better ve...
Last Post: Sep 12, 2020 5:12pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Important Message This A Must Read
Good Evening All I know the figures for today already of the rise in cases, u will be shocked. Data as recorded these in the last 24 hours. I will post the total tomorrow on my Twitter page @Mantego23 as I already posted yesterday’s figures today. Ppl...
Last Post: Sep 11, 2020 9:24pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
It’s All Happening Again Marti Please Read
Hey Marti I suppose you’ve heard the news special on Wednesday. It’s back to 6 ppl only meeting up inside and outside across the UK excluding Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland for the moment. Can’t be beyond 6....
Views: 95   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2020 6:50pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
We Will Never Forget
Good Morning This were a very sad day of 13:50 UK time (New York Time 08:50). On September 11th 2,997 went to sleep forever no one knew what they will be facing that fatal day. 19 years ago today on September 11th 2001 the deadliest terror ever in history in Ma...
Last Post: Sep 11, 2020 8:17am
by Karen Marie DCru...
I Feel The Earth Move Under My Feet Marti
Hey Good Evening Marti We had a mini earthquake 3.3 locally in Milton Keynes and it went as far as Aylesbury and Leighton Buzzard today. This happened at 09:45 shortly after the school run today. Loads felt the earth move but I didn’t this time. The times...
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2020 8:01pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Missing Live Music Marti
Hey Marti Missing live music like mad, let’s hope we get closer to proper normality. This virus gone on for way too long. I am sure we will get there in the end. Well Australia is getting closer we go in 20 weeks tomorrow, and we plan to get our Au...
Last Post: Sep 7, 2020 9:25pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A lot Of Contradiction - Please Read
Good Evening Kids have now returned to school, but no social distancing. Plus the kids don’t have to wear masks. Well from what I have seen on the news it has to be worn in the corridors. Plus at one stage they had to have a face mask as they enter the schoo...
Last Post: Sep 7, 2020 9:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Reality As Begun And Hopeful For Normality
Hey Good Evening Kids are back at school tomorrow and they will be in their own bubble, so that is a reassurance, that kids would be safe...... So wishing the kids best of luck of going back to school tomorrow, after 6 months solid and they are looking forward...
Last Post: Sep 6, 2020 8:06pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read
Good Afternoon It’s been 6 months since the kids have been at school. They are returning to school on Monday. As long as safety measures are in place for the pupils, that’s the main thing they will be safe. 1,978 brandnew cases confirmed which bring...
Last Post: Sep 5, 2020 1:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Very Sad Please Read
Hey A year ago today Benji went to sleep forever at the age of 12, we watched him slip away at the vets as he was put to sleep forever it was so sad, the kids adored him he were such a good family dog we will always love him always miss u Benji boy. We still c...
Last Post: Sep 2, 2020 12:07am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hello September
Hello Let’s hope September is going to be good. Schools returned today some on Thursday, and rest next week. As long as precautions are taken the kids would be fine. A little nerve wrecking, but we have to get back to normality some how. If we don̵...
Last Post: Sep 1, 2020 9:02pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Some News
Hey Good Evening We are one of 21 countries on the list for the virus. USA borders are currently shut. The UK is 17th position on the list, that’s good for us at least in the top 3, then that will be extremely worrying. UK are 10.7 per 100,000 over...
Last Post: Sep 1, 2020 8:47pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Any Plans
Hey Good Evening All Anyone looking forward, for the bank holiday Monday? We not got anything planned. Believe some schools are back this week. The kids are not back until September 7th. It’s going to feel weird for the kids going back to school...
Last Post: Aug 30, 2020 8:40pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Another New Update
Good Afternoon Secondary school pupils in Milton Keynes will NOT have to wear face coverings in school, despite today's government U-turn. Changes in the government's 'no mask necessary' policy for children over 12 will not affect secondary school students in M...
Last Post: Aug 29, 2020 1:45pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
You and Your Rights Policy Please Read Very Important Information
Hi We’ve been stressing most of the day, making telephone calls, waiting in thelrohonr queue for 3 hours to be answered , until call was terminated automatically. Sent several emails been sent out out too, to see where we stand as our is fully paid. I was...
Views: 129   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 28, 2020 8:50pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
So Complicated
Hey It’s a bit of a worry, I remember seeing our ATOL protection in a email. But having problems locating it. I remember seeing it back in June. Now I am unable to locate it. Basically we’ve got loads to sort out. I received an email this afte...
Last Post: Aug 28, 2020 12:01am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Gallery
Hey I will update gallery tonite. We’ve had a few technical issues today. We’ve just discovered the extension lead not working properly and losing connection with broadband and landline. Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrato...
Last Post: Aug 27, 2020 6:55pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Update
Hi I have updated the gallery tonite..... Hope u are all doing ok....... So far so good I have no email from STA, so possibly looking good for us. As we did pay in full. Cathay Pacific as our booking. I will update once, I get full confirmation. Keeping o...
Last Post: Aug 26, 2020 7:38pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
This Morning Review Marti August 24th 2020
Hey Good Evening Marti What a surprise seeing u on This Morning, I didn’t even know u were on today. I hadn’t been on Social Media. Shortly after our shopping delivery came as I were putting it away, all of sudden u were on Marti. Good job the Tv wa...
Last Post: Aug 24, 2020 10:12pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti The Mane Chance Sanctuary Reveiw 23/08/20
Hey Good Evening Marti What a spectacular performances from u Marti. U are so incredible. You’ve cheered me up big time Marti. After one hell of a weekend, let’s hope it’s all gonna be ok, keeping our fingers crossed. U sang all 3 songs beauti...
Last Post: Aug 23, 2020 11:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Facebook Friends New Requests Plse Read Update August 18th
Hey Good Evening I have been over whelmed by several friends requests on Facebook, in the past 7 days. I have had 132 ppl request me on Facebook, please understand I will accept as soon as I can. But bars in mind for those who I do not know will not be accepted...
Views: 100   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2020 6:35pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Missing Ur Marti Party Live Music
Hey Marti Hope to see ya in 2021, missing live music so much. Sooner or later it will be safe for live performance, at the moment we are all in a dilemma right now, but will get there in the end. We’ve got to save live music! Well majority of live shows a...
Last Post: Aug 18, 2020 6:13pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Review The Lakes Of Pontchartrain August 16th 2020
Hey Marti Thank u for coming on yesterday evening, doing this lovely country folk song. I really loved it Marti, ur astonishing voice and astounding performance, with such an incredible track. I love country Music, I like Shania Twain, and The Mavericks their c...
Last Post: Aug 17, 2020 3:13pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Brilliant
Hey We are getting our new Bosch washing machine delivered tomorrow, as the old one on it’s way out it rattles a lot, we’ve had it 4 years got a good use out of it. We last did washing Thursday, thought we are not gonna take chances, in case it full...
Last Post: Aug 16, 2020 7:54pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Pellow On August 23rd 2020 8PM Singing In His Spare Bedroom
Hey Good Evening News update on a Marti being part of a worth worthy cause. With just over a week to go to our star-studded virtual concert, in aid of Mane Chance Sanctuary, we are proud to announce that the wonderful performer, Marti Pellow – the Prid...
Views: 92   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2020 7:46pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hey Marti Today’s Video August 13th 2020
Hey Marti Great to see ya drop by. Yes weather has been lovely, a bit hot it started thundering a few times. It poured it down this evening. Nice and cool today, the rain was needed and least it has watered the garden. Been doing some gardening cutting hedge...
Views: 99   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2020 7:53am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hi All
Good Evening All Are u all having a great week? The weather is fantastic these last few days. It’s so hot and humid! We are still avoiding the beach, as temperatures soar. I feel personally not safe yet. But there is plenty to do, if u use ur common...
Views: 97   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2020 8:45pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Message For Marti
Hey Marti It was great seeing the re-run of James Martin Yesterday. I happen to be switching channels and boom u were on Marti, so I certainly got my Marti fix, and I felt more relaxed this time, than the first time when it got broadcast in March. We were going...
Last Post: Aug 9, 2020 8:26pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read A Great Concern
Good Evening Everyone Coronavirus BOMBSHELL: National lockdown could be re-imposed next month..... PPL are crowding pubs bars across the country as temperatures soar. Please please can I personally urge u all, to take the coronavirus very seriously, it still out t...
Last Post: Aug 9, 2020 8:16pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Please Read
Hey Good Afternoon Everytime I watch the news for updates, I just literally feel sick to my stomach, to what they are going to say next. We will get back to normality, and hope no second wave, here and globally too. It has put a lot of threats to people’s...
Last Post: Aug 8, 2020 4:53pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti On Today
Hey Good Afternoon Marti Did anyone watch Marti on James Martin this morning? I had no idea it was rerunning this morning. The last time it we’re on, I was so stressed out as we went into complete lockdown from March 23rd. Today I felt more e relaxed watc...
Last Post: Aug 8, 2020 4:41pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Don’t Be Alarmed Plse Read
Good Evening Did not get off to a good start, today of all days, after I fell ill this morning. Called the GP surgery the moment it opened at 8am, so we had plenty of time to be where we needed to be. I got a call back from the GP within 10 minutes after my sym...
Last Post: Aug 7, 2020 8:52pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Review Summer (The First Time) Marti August 6th 2020
Hey Marti Good Evening My god what a surprise this evening, great seeing u back on social media. You’ve cheered me up, I have not had the best of news today. Seeing ur smiley face, made me feel happy rather than down. I am a bit nervous for tomorrow fo...
Last Post: Aug 6, 2020 9:37pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Greetings Once Again
Hey 10 years ago today a beautiful baby girl came into this world - Cadie Millie was born at 08:32am weighing 7lbs 3oz. Wishing Cadie a magical joyful day as always. With a visit to the Cotswold Zoo in Oxford as a birthday treat... Can’t believe where the...
Last Post: Aug 6, 2020 12:32am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Finally Please Read
Hey I finally dyed my hair blonde again, with a slight trim all done at home without going to the hairdressers as I don’t feel safe yet. I have done a few home dyes on many occasions in the past. Today I also did a slight trim to tidy it up a bit. I am ha...
Last Post: Aug 5, 2020 7:37pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
All Done July 17th
Good Evening I have been for my emergency Cervix screening for HPV cancer check, I will get results in a few weeks. The nurse has also booked me for a full blood count to check my liver kidneys etc. This blood count been outstanding since April. As I were due to g...
Views: 100   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 3, 2020 7:09pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Change Of Plan Marti
Hey Good Evening Marti I have changed the day, to do my hair highlights do it urself and trim. Been too busy today unfortunately. But I have the stuff in to do my hair (hair bleach kit) that I normally use. Look out for photos on my site Facebook and my Twitte...
Last Post: Aug 3, 2020 6:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Big Surprise Marti
Hey Good Afternoon Marti After fully researching, I heard over 50’s may have to shield, like the vulnerable ppl. We are both in that age bracket with me 53 and u 55. We have to stay in much as we can to avoid a second wave, I am shocked as ever. The corona n...
Last Post: Aug 2, 2020 3:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
It’s Been 8 Days Since Marti Did Q&A 2 Days Since A Lockdown Session
Hey Good Evening It has been 8days since a Q&A, and 2days since a lockdown session. I guess we are all missing Marti’s daily lockdown sessions, and weekly Q&A. It has been a pleasure that everyone tuned in to watch Marti everyday, with the lockdown ses...
Last Post: Aug 1, 2020 8:00pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Mellow Pellow Was Back 30/07/20 - This Moment Is Ok Review Marti
Hey Good Evening Marti Great to see ya earlier this evening! What a surprise Marti, never expected u to come on. Just what we need as things, have gone slightly wrong in the last few days in Europe, with spikes of cases, a second wave is in Europe, and holiday...
Last Post: Jul 30, 2020 8:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Support At The Beginning Of The Lockdown Sessions Back In April 2020
Hey Good Evening Scots singer Marti Pellow has done his bit, to show support for NHS staff on the frontline of the coronavirus pandemic. The Wet Wet Wet frontman performed a special rendition of his groups iconic 90s hit Love is All Around in tribute to those r...
Last Post: Jul 29, 2020 6:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Somewhere Over The Rainbow Review Marti 26/07/2020
Hey Good Evening Marti A bit of a late one tonight. I have been mega busy today. Well what can I say, such an incredible song with ur astonishing voice and astounding performance, u always blows me away with ur lovely voice. I am gonna miss u coming on almos...
Last Post: Jul 26, 2020 10:12pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A New Update
Hey I have added a diary to this site, for future events. Gallery will also be updated tonite. Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx
Last Post: Jul 25, 2020 8:35pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Mandatory Please Read
Hey As u all know it is mandatory to wear masks in shops public spaces banks post offices shopping centres barbers hairdressers gyms cafes restaurants pub airports. As for hospitals clinics doctor surgeries and pharmacies, it were definitely mandatory to wear a fa...
Last Post: Jul 25, 2020 2:26pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
A Big Thank U Marti
Hey Good Morning Marti You have been phenomenal during the 14 weeks of lockdown. U kept us going, through all the tough times of lockdown. With ur incredible stories u have been sharing with us on video on social media. U were the first artist to appear online eve...
Views: 92   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2020 11:35am
by Karen Marie DCru...
Sob Sob Sob Last Q&A tonite July 24th 2020 Review Marti
Hey Good Evening Marti So sad that we have come to an end of the Q&A, we knew it were only during in lockdown only, that u were doing this Marti on Social Media. You have been phenomenal throughout lockdown, and coming on in ur own time using ur spare bedroom,...
Last Post: Jul 24, 2020 10:13pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
I’ve Been Around The World Review Marti
Hey Good Evening Marti What a complete surprise tonite, I thought u did a disappearing act again ha ha, but u had me fooled tonite, u appeared online tonite ha ha - U brightened up my Thursday evening, thank u for that, as a really boring nite on a Thursday evenin...
Last Post: Jul 23, 2020 8:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Where Is My Marti Fix Huh - Another Disappearing Act Marti Lol
Hey Good Evening Marti Well Marti where is my Marti fix today? Aww bless ya - U have been so brilliant throughout lockdown keep up the spirits and putting smile on our faces, with ur lockdown sessions with ur technical skills ha ha. U have actually beaten Gary...
Last Post: Jul 23, 2020 5:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Review For Longer Marti - And Ur New Haircut Marti 22/07/2020
Hey Good Evening Marti First of all, I like to say ur new haircut looks fantastic, I really love it. As for the song Longer, I really love it Marti.Ur voice is so astonishing with such an astounding performance always Marti, with such an incredible song. It was...
Last Post: Jul 22, 2020 8:42pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Hey Where Is My Marti Fix Today Marti Eh
Hey Good Evening Marti Where is my is my Marti fix today huh? I am only joking! I hope u had a good day today. I hope we get to see u tomorrow Marti. I am really enjoying ur lockdown sessions. I hope we will get many more lockdown sessions to come. We all...
Last Post: Jul 21, 2020 9:06pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
The Review For The Track Something Marti
Hey Good Evening Marti Thank u for this morning! I had to wait to get home from the doctors first, as I were seeing the nurse to have my full blood count done this morning. So I only shared it before listening to the track. But I got back, I listened to u si...
Last Post: Jul 21, 2020 6:23pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Broke Away Marti
Hey Good Afternoon Marti I missed the old classic of Top Of The Pops from 1989, I left a message on ur Twitter saying I missed it. But managed to get it on Catch Up Tv on Sky. I watched it this afternoon..... It were great hearing all the old tunes. I hardly...
Last Post: Jul 19, 2020 3:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Wonderful Tonight Review Marti 19/07
Hey Good Afternoon Marti Thank u for coming on by on social media this morning. What a lovely way to start a Saturday. I loved that track Wonderful Tonight, very heartfelt. Ur astonishing voice too Marti, with such an astounding performance. U never disappoint...
Views: 89   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2020 12:11pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
The Q&A Tonite July 17th Marti
Good Evening Marti It were brilliant tonite, I throughly loved it. I could not believe I were falling off to sleep just after 8pm after Corrie finished. This what happens if I get far to relaxed I have to keep my self motivated all the time. But I really loved...
Views: 94   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2020 11:05pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Connection Review Marti July 17th
Good Evening Marti What can I say, it such an incredible song Connection. It is beautifully sung Marti, u never disappoint at all. I throughly enjoyed it Marti, ur voice is so awesome as always. Ur performance is always on top form u never disappoint Marti....
Last Post: Jul 17, 2020 5:36pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Australia
Good Evening Information that I received in regards to Australia. From: Karen DCruz Date: 3 July 2020 at 08:42:01 BST To: General Subject: Re: Perth Airport Enquiry [ ref:_00D90p16J._5005m3lFtx:ref ] Hi Margret Aww thank you so much. Kind Re...
Last Post: Jul 16, 2020 9:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Just The Two Of Us Review Marti
Hey Good Evening Marti What can I say, whet an incredible song Marti. U always blow me away with ur astonishing voice and ur astounding performance always, u never disappoint Marti. I am enjoying ur lockdown sessions, and ur Q&As every week, and ur daily lockdo...
Last Post: Jul 15, 2020 6:26pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Everybody’s Talkin Review Marti
Hey Good Evening Marti A bit of a late one tonite! This track Marti is brilliant I loved it when the Beautiful South released it 1994. Plus I remember the original version too, that takes me back. I am really enjoying ur lockdown sessions. There is never...
Last Post: Jul 14, 2020 10:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Unfortunately No Lockdown Session From Marti Today
Good Evening Unfortunately no lockdown session from Marti today. Bless him he needs a bit of relaxation, Marti as been coming on Social Media in his time during lockdown pandemic. I guess we will see him tomorrow. Yesterday were a Sunday surprise, never expecte...
Last Post: Jul 13, 2020 5:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet