Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Love Me Tonite Marti 13/06 Review

Good Afternoon Marti

I managed to listen Love Me Tonite earlier, when u posted up on Facebook this morning. But I needed to get ready. But I have listened to the song, what a beautiful track, cannot wait until ur album is out.

U have such astonishing voice with a great astounding performance, u never disappoint anyone with ur talent.

U always blow us away with ur incredible voice.

Last nite ur Q&A I loved it the Texan bar I am trying to remember it, but I seriously cannot remember it. I am going to have to google, I thought my memory were good but not as good as urs ha ha.

Oh yeah u wanted to know if the Lost Boys were 80s or 90s film, its a 80s I am sure Corey Heim were also in the film. I use the love the Brat Pack actors likes Tom Cruise, Rob Lowe Keither Sutherland m, Matt Dillon Thomas C Howell. Yes I loved back to the future too, I went to cinema to see that. I loved Jaws too especially part 1 and part 2 I were 8 when the first one come out In 1975 , and 11 when part 2 come out in 1978.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx