Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read Written In My Own Words

Good Evening

As some restrictions are lifted do not get too excited now. Because Covid-19 still out there it is slowly decreasing no doubt, but please do not allow a second wave peeps, otherwise back to square one, we all do not want we have all suffered enough as it is. We have all been good isolating, well majority of us anyway, apart from clowns breaking lockdown and keeping their social distancing.

Just because the retailers are opening on Monday June 15th 2020, Safari Parks Zoos u still have to take extra care and keep it very limited - I am in no rush I am looking around late October early November before I am back in town I am happy enough to shop online -Once this slowly easing of the Covid-19 my first preference is my family cannot await to see them again - shopping centre that can wait until November time no hurry for that - #StaySafe #StayAlert #StayHomeMuchAsPossible #WashYourHandsRegluarly #SaveLives Need to avoid a 2nd wave of COVID-19.

I post daily figures to my Twitter everyday, sometimes the the figures to vary from the time I post up. My Twitter is @Mantego23. I am precise with the figures and they are accurate from researching, I never put the wrong information up, it is always fully accurate at all times.

I still say the moment cases begun hitting the UK we should have gone into lockdown in February, then we would be at zero by now. Because Covid-19 rapidly spreads very fast.

All Stay Safe be definitely alert, because I will not be handle a further lockdown. I need to see my family been too long apart.

Symptoms of Covid-19

Cough
Runny nose
Sore throat Or Dry Cough
High temperature
shortness of breath
Upset Stomach
Headache
Loss Of Smell
Loss Of Taste

If u get all these symptoms it is crucial, if u only get some it is mild. If u get it mild the whole household needs to isolate for 7 days maybe even 14, depending how bad the symptoms are. I have looked into to it and research too.
Plus it can still be in your system and do not have symptoms. So none of us know if we have had it not. I had a cold back at the beginning of March but only a runny nose and sore throat no fever, it only lasted a few days.

Thanks for reading!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx