Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wow Wow Wow Its Now Or Never Marti 15/06/2020

Hey Marti

What a spectacular performance it were astounding, as soon it came up in my notifications on Facebook, I just had to share it and listen and leave my comment on your Facebook channel.

You have such an astonishing voice, with an incredible song, I throughly loved it u made my day for definite Marti. I have not stopped smiling all day.

I think u should release all ur lockdown sessions onto one CD in time for Christmas, I will be sure to get my hands on a copy.

I will love to hear Labelled With Love.

Perfect you have sung Gypsy Girl, Hard To Cry and Its Now and Never, I was going to request In The Arms Of An Angel, but u already performed that a few weeks ago.

It is so good of u reading all ur comments on Facebook Twitter and other platforms where you have posted on.

U have that good fan base and good relationship with the fans, not many artist do what ur doing. Plus u know majority of ur fans personally including me. I cannot believe next year September 2021, will be 30 years since making my first meet & greet with u at a television studio in London out of 33 year career. I never dreamt of meeting u, never thought that day will happen but it did. I were very nervous, my stomach was churning but I did it. I will never turn the clock back, I am glad I stood that chance to meet u Marti. I thought u will never remember me as u meet many ppl. Then in 1993, my mate said ur always recognize me.

I remember Christmas Eve In 1991, u putting ur hand above my head as I am tiny, u noticed I looked and u pretended to look the other way ha ha.

Have a lovely evening stay safe also. I am in no rush to hit the shops, as they reopen today. My family is my main priority to see. The virus is still out there I will not take chances although restrictions are slowly eased. I am enjoying ur lockdown sessions and Q&A please keep it coming.

Take care !

Lots Of Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx