Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thanks For Posting The Warning Alert Marti To Ur Facebook Tonite

Good Evening Marti

Thank u for posting the alert out tonite on ur Facebook. I sent in a few reports but to see another late last week that made me so angry. I thought right its becoming a complete joke now. Vulnerable fans are falling for this.

I know many fans had been making u aware. But I decided that u should be notified for in definite so this warning could go out as soon as possible.

I remember 10 years ago u made me aware when I asked about sole black & white pics. But confirmed at this time in 2010 this were only Facebook account facebook.com/OfficialMartiPellow u and ur management are using. Since then I am very careful who approaches me on Facebook, or Instagram and Twitter. Its not just that it is safety too, because we do not know who are behind these Fake Accounts. Yeah of course if I see any I will tweet u so I can report it.

U do not contact fans directly - apart from that one off important message u sent to me to let me know u only have one Facebook account and not to be fooled.

Glad the word as got out there Marti now, thanks once again. Lets hope the fake accounts go. As u said they do slip through the net.

These ppl have got nothing better to do. I am moderator of https://www.facebook.com/groups/2054607634865112/?ref=share along with admin and 2 other moderator its Marti Pellow unofficial where fans chat.

Stay safe good nite !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx