Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Story So Far .......

Hey Marti

I began loving Wet Wet Wet in 1987, but took a while to adapt to ur music. But I never look back, I am glad I made the right choice of music. But I never thought I would ever get a chance to meet u and the rest of Wet Wet Wet.

But 1991 became the year of hope. It finally happened in 1991, I begun meeting u and Wet Wet Wet - I thought it would be a one off, but made me more eager to see u over and over again. I must say I will never look back, I am so glad I made those choices. Again I did not think u will recognise me, but took too 1993 to finally realise when my friend Jenny had said to me Marti recognised u, and I went to Jenny are u sure she whet yes. But I were still very shy for years. 1997 were one of best nites ever - I had been ill most of the day. I were feeling better and ok to attend the signing and live show. By the evening I were determined to see u at HMV with Jenny Claire and Sarah, did not to miss it for world.

But by 2004, I was beginning to come out of my shyness. Ur great big smile that use make me nervous ha ha.

Then next years marks 30 years since I begun meeting u, how incredible is that.

Stay safe!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx