Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tonites Q&A Marti July 10th 2020

Hey Good Evening Marti

What a brilliant Q&A tonite! I love hearing ur stories, u sounded a very naughty boy eh. It least u throughly enjoyed ur child hood days.

I loved my child hood days also with 4 of my little siblings. The day trips we use to go on were wonderful. I use to love one particular trip, were to Littlehampton a bit of a trek.

I went to convent school, the school were an all girl school. We never got the cane, but instead u will get put on report if happens for the 4th time then they will expell the pupil. But believe they use to have the cane at secondary school I attended, but way before I started secondary school. Do I miss school in a way yes the school holidays we use to get, in a way no I do not miss it. I wanted to get out there and make a career and achieve goals. Not many got to do what they wanted I got what what I wanted. I have always wanted to work in a office environment. I achieved that by going to evening college and joining the YTS. I always loved music no doubt, but it was not a thing I wanted to do. So I achieved my goal gaining my experience in a office. I got that achievement then finally worked my way up to become manager.

I have worked for many companies likes of British Tekecom for many years, a very hard company to get into, as u have to achieve all goals to get into British Telecom. Then after number of years service with British Telecom, I decided to join Santander well they were called AbbeyNational then.

Keep coming on by online with ur lockdown sessions, and ur Q&As too, I love hearing all ur stories Marti.

Stay safe and have a good evening Marti.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx